Visionary Broadband-Wyoming

Plainsman79

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone on here use this company for their home internet? Specifically Cheyenne area.

Any reviews? Good, bad or ugly.

They are making a push to bring fiber to parts of Wyoming. If I get an offer to do it up here in Gillette, I'll probably give it a try

OP
P

Plainsman79

Lil-Rokslider
They are making a push to bring fiber to parts of Wyoming. If I get an offer to do it up here in Gillette, I'll probably give it a try
I read that on their website-it looks like they are trying to expand.

I'm using Visionary up in Torrington. I went with them because they were the only provider in our area that didn't have a data cap. Haven't had any issues with internet service or customer service. I've never received the advertised 1 gig download speed, but it's never been too slow for our needs.

They're in a battle for customers with Viaero in this area and have been sponsoring a bunch of community events to try to gain favor, for whatever that's worth.

WKR
I've heard great things about Bluepeak in Cheyenne if available in your area.

I don't know anything about Visionary

OP
P

Plainsman79

Lil-Rokslider
I'm using Visionary up in Torrington. I went with them because they were the only provider in our area that didn't have a data cap. Haven't had any issues with internet service or customer service. I've never received the advertised 1 gig download speed, but it's never been too slow for our needs.

They're in a battle for customers with Viaero in this area and have been sponsoring a bunch of community events to try to gain favor, for whatever that's worth.
Do you know if visionary a Wyoming based company?

OP
P

Plainsman79

Lil-Rokslider
I've heard great things about Bluepeak in Cheyenne if available in your area.

I don't know anything about Visionary
We looked into them, but they aren’t available on the far east end (Archer)

gman82001

WKR
We are in the carpenter area out east and have had it 5 years now. It’s not blazing fast but it does well enough to run a couple tvs and everyone’s streaming stuff in the house all at once. We’ve been happy.

OP
P

Plainsman79

Lil-Rokslider
We are in the carpenter area out east and have had it 5 years now. It’s not blazing fast but it does well enough to run a couple tvs and everyone’s streaming stuff in the house all at once. We’ve been happy.
Appreciate that. Thank you