Vortex or Maven

Wetwork

Lil-Rokslider
The GF and I finally broke down after many, many pairs of binos. Zeiss fit the bill for us. Like a lot of posts on here, we should have just got them first instread of trying to explain to ourselves all the time that Vortex or Leups or Nikon or Fujinon are "just as good", or there is no difference. There is a difference. We aren't super hunters, safari and such, or travel out of state. If I was going to start trophy hunting I'd save up for the Swar's. -WW

I have the Maven B series 10x42 and the Razor UHD 10x42. For me ever so slight edge to the Razor UHD optically. Size and ergonomics..Maven.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the Maven B series 10x42 and the Razor UHD 10x42. For me ever so slight edge to the Razor UHD optically. Size and ergonomics..Maven.

So, I take it both are clearly better than Razor 10x42s? Biggest dislike is the sweet slot is so small when glassing 100-300yds

Jxferg7

Lil-Rokslider
Honestly never got on the Maven train….I’ve had the marketing guys in my office touting how much better they are than my correct yet couldn’t tell the difference during side by side comparison. I went with Vortex and would do it again until I decide to go Swaro’s. I also liked the warranty if my vortex….everyone is like well you shouldn’t need a warranty but I have used mine twice so there in itself was worth it and neither time was out of my negligence.

longjoshr

FNG
In your price range I think the Meoptas haven't been mentioned enough here. The Meostars (or Cabela's Instinct Euro HD) are incredible glass for the money. Can sometimes find them on here or eBay, or I've still even seen a few hanging around at Cabela's here and there.

I know this is an old thread, but I had the same questions. Any update on the debate? I admit I am drawn in by the Maven marketing.