Vortex Razor HD LH (which reticle G4-BDC or HSR-4)

So I lucked out and was able to purchase a new Cooper Model 92 in 300WM and need to put a scope on it, I originally was thinking about and getting a swaro z5 and i know it is a amazing scope but I can get 40% off from Vortex so I can get the rew razor hd lh for a 1/3 of the price. I also am deciding to go with vortex for there customer service and warranty, I dont want to spend 1600 on a z5 and not be covered if something happens.

Ok so thats where im at and this isnt a thread to debate different scopes because there are plenty. I am going to get the 3-15x42 and just not sure which reticle to order the hsr-4 or g4-bdc. This is a hunting rifle and only plan to use the reticle while out hunting , i would like to to be confident out to 500-700 range (but we will see), and when not hunting playing around with getting my shots farther.

So what reticle do you guys feel whould be a good choice. I just started my 10 day holding and want to order my scope in next couple days so i can mount it and get some range time
Thanks Ryan

bradb

WKR
I like the hs 4 with the consistent moa hash marks. I read that the reticle was basically a scribbled on a napkin idea by this guy OpticsThoughts