Vote on 2021 Best Youth Hunt Photo, sponsored by Western Edge Gear

Vote for the best 2021 youth hunt photo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nodakian

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
The Rokstaff and Western Edge Gear pro staff have finally narrowed the field to 10 photos from the entry thread. Now it's your turn to vote on the best photo of youth hunters in 2021. (Tapatalk user's cannot see the poll, so use the full site if you want to vote.)

This year's prize will be a foliage green Elkhorn package with choice of belt size, plus a choice of either an orange lid or reversible/detachable panel to help comply with hunter orange requirements and to help keep track of kids in the field.

The Rules
- Only votes from Rokslide members with accounts registered by 1/1/22 will be counted, although those late votes will still appear in the poll.

- Please only vote once per person--@Jskaanland is watching! Double votes will disqualify all your votes.

- If you made the finalist list, you may vote for your own photo. Attempts to vote from multiple user names will be handled with the @RyanAvery ban hammer.

- Only the official poll will be used to award the winner. Comments are welcome, but won't count as votes.

- See the entry thread for additional rules.

- Poll is open until February 28, 2022.

- @robby denning has the final say.

Finalists in order of entry. Good luck.

MP Hunter
7 MP Hunter.jpg

Finey
7a783b68ea67039350cb31fe461f63fa.jpg

Joelblitz
12 joelbiltz.jpeg

Jimbob
14 Jimbob.jpg

Tp308
41 Tp308.jpeg

jimmy33

50 jimmy33.jpg

Winnie
58 Winnie.jpg

jfarrell13
81 jfarrell13.jpeg

npm352
103 npm352.jpg

jjohnsonElknewbie
105 jjohnsonElknewbie.jpeg

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Great line up!!!! Good luck to the kids.

Also I always share this thread on our Instagram, (people love it) so if you would like me to tag you if you were a finalist, post up IG screen name on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Laramie

WKR
Surprising no pack pictures as those seem to win the majority of these contests.

Definitely some great pics though. Have to take a minute to decide.

Congratulations to all you parents and your children. I say 'children' intentionally, not to imply they are mere babes, but to signal how much I know they mean to you.

Anyway, very inspirational to this father of children still too young to hunt. Great work!

That’s one of the best shots ever! 👌🏼 @BoltActionBrotherhood
Thanks, he is only three. But quite an impressive little kid, I think he loves hunting more than I do.
On deer opener he spent all day with me out in the rain, after months of scouting. We ended up getting a nice black tail together right before last light.
He was so inspired he spent months having me teach him hunters Ed and passed his hunters Ed course. This spring when he is four he will be attempting to take his first turkey by himself.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks, he is only three. But quite an impressive little kid, I think he loves hunting more than I do.
On deer opener he spent all day with me out in the rain, after months of scouting. We ended up getting a nice black tail together right before last light.
He was so inspired he spent months having me teach him hunters Ed and passed his hunters Ed course. This spring when he is four he will be attempting to take his first turkey by himself.
four and passing hunter's ed!