Want to hire a gunsmith

Article 4

WKR
We need a gunsmith in N Idaho! If you are, or know an experienced gunsmith that wants to be a part of and have a stake in a innovative custom rifle building company, we want to talk to you.

To date, I and others have been ramrodding a word of mouth company making rifles for select military personnel and other public customers. We are ready to expand...

DM me here and we can talk.

Last edited:
Licensed and Certified??? Never met one of those. I have met some people that are great machinist and they make guns

4cMuley

Lil-Rokslider
Do you have a website? Contact info? What does ‘select’ mean for customers? You’re apart of this company? Lots of folks around here would probably love to know more info. No shortage or custom/semi custom guns on this forum

OP
Article 4

Article 4

WKR
Do you have a website? Contact info? What does ‘select’ mean for customers? You’re apart of this company? Lots of folks around here would probably love to know more info. No shortage or custom/semi custom guns on this forum
I do not have a website. I own the company. I have FB the Gram and lots of happy customers but most have them have been in the contractor and operator community.

If you want, DM me your info. If I can help I will. If we align on a build, might be open to it