Washington state spring bear draw results posted.

There's some big bears down there. I see huge sign in the fall when chasing elk. Some great country to glass with all of those burns. What unit did you pull? I drew aladdin up north and I'm pretty damn stoked about it, I haven't got a bear since 2013 and I was 6 bears in 6 years before that. LOL. My honeyhole burned and I've been searching for a new spot

I've drawn and killed 3 springers. I have since quit applying in Washington since finding the $30 idaho tags. I typically see a lot of bears in the spring and it blows my mind that we have to draw for the tag.

I've drawn and killed 3 springers. I have since quit applying in Washington since finding the $30 idaho tags. I typically see a lot of bears in the spring and it blows my mind that we have to draw for the tag.
^^^ This^^
I've already been 30 yards from 2 bear in the last week. I was less than 75 yards from one on Christmas Eve.
I did get drawn for Kapowsin, but then they changed their permit from family to individual, so I don't think I will be buying that pass. They didn't post the changes until after the draw deadline. :(

Back