waterproof glove shell

sivart

WKR
Not sure if there is such a thing? looking for a light, waterproof shell to layer over a base layer glove. This is for those cold, all day rains. I had an old pair of Kuiu Yukon shells (not make anymore). They were great until I wore them out. I really can't find anything similar. Most of the waterproof gloves I see have insulation in them

TL406

Lil-Rokslider
Stone Glacier makes a shell with removable synthetic liner. I have them, they’re alright, not great.

schmalzy

WKR
Showa temres 282-20. I used these with my Kuiu merino 210's in Alaska last year, dry hands after 8 days of rain. $30 on Amazon. The insulation is a joke.

Another vote for these. Also work great for skiing, although you may catch some dirty looks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another vote for these. Also work great for skiing, although you may catch some dirty looks.

Good news you can get them in black now also, and with a cuff for snow. Used them today sledding with the kids. I love them. And the insulation is not glassing in frigid temps good but is a good moderate cold type of glove I’d say

schmalzy

WKR
Good news you can get them in black now also, and with a cuff for snow. Used them today sledding with the kids. I love them. And the insulation is not glassing in frigid temps good but is a good moderate cold type of glove I’d say

Yep, I’ve got the black ones with the cuff. Agreed not a sitting still in frigid temps glove, but with liners can easily go in low teens if reasonably active.

Dexterity is surprisingly good with them. Can’t beat price.

SloppyJ

WKR
Also Outdoor Research, my go to.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk
I logged on to get some of those last year and they were all out of stock. Like they discontinued them? I was pretty bummed. I'd love a set for obvious reasons but having them for early spring fishing would be fantastic.

jolemons

WKR
I logged on to get some of those last year and they were all out of stock. Like they discontinued them? I was pretty bummed. I'd love a set for obvious reasons but having them for early spring fishing would be fantastic.
I use the Revel shell mitten. Pretty sure you can still buy them. Size up 1-2 sizes depending on how thick of insulating you'll layer it with.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk