Well , I guess I'm a big deal ...

CRJR45

WKR
Too funny , I got this as a confirmation for my order -

It was a quiet little day at the Timney Triggers shop. The machines were humming as they built the World’s Finest Triggers, and our folks in assembly and testing were cruising right along tinkering and tightening triggers as they filled orders.

Did you know that each trigger is hand assembled, tested, and calibrated for the specific firearm model it is intended for before it’s delivered to the customer’s door? Quality is of the utmost importance at Timney because when we get an order from you, Charles ----, we want to make sure you are getting the best darn trigger we can make.

As the Timney Team worked on, Megan suddenly came running into the assembly and testing room shouting and waving a sales order.
“I can’t believe this,” Megan shouted. “We got an order from Charles ----!”

Brett looked up from his workstation to see what the joyful shouting was all about. Megan went over and slapped the sales order down right between Brett and Ernesto and stepped back with an award-winning grin stretched from ear to ear with her hands on her hips. Ernesto read the name out loud for everyone to hear - Charles ---- and started a grin that turned into loud laughter, “How about that! We did it! We have an order from Charles ----.”

The place went nuts! Brett cranked the music up so loud that everyone at the shop had no choice but to dance and sing along in celebration of your order.

The entire Timney Team is thrilled you’re a customer! Thank you so much for your support and for giving us a reason to design and build the best triggers on the planet right here in the United States.

As soon as the celebration ends, we’ll send you tracking information so you can track your package. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at [email protected].

Clever! First form letter to make me smile; unlike the ones I'd get from my governor or other elected officials when I used to think they cared. " Dear......, we share your concern, and are working hard blah, blah, blah....".

OP
CRJR45

CRJR45

WKR
Well I’ll have a beer with a guy like you, Charles any day…
Don't be surprised if I show up , I've always wanted to hunt Montana , but I have to admit I'm not going to live up to the hype from Timney Trigger . Oh , and I drink near beer , LOL