Well pre order exo is up

tdhanses

WKR
Had to be signed up for interest in it, there was a way to do this on their website awhile ago, I went with the 4800 bag only.

Preorder link came in an email. If you signed up for it then maybe check your junk mail.

Get on there website, scroll to the bottom and click the search button. After search page appears type in K3. You can see all the accessories and packs this way. Descriptions, specs and color or frame options are able to be selected. You can add everything to your cart and are able to complete the order this way.

You did not have to be on email list to get it to work the way I described. This function was actually able to order several days ago. I was going to order on Monday but thought possibly there might be a discount or something for the people who were on the email pre order. There was not though.

Jbehredt

WKR
Had to be signed up for interest in it, there was a way to do this on their website awhile ago, I went with the 4800 bag only.

Preorder link came in an email. If you signed up for it then maybe check your junk mail.

Hey man, let me know how the lid thing shakes out when you get it mounted up. I’m a fellow kifarexo user. Decided to hold off on the 4800 after the fine print was revealed today.

tdhanses

WKR
Hey man, let me know how the lid thing shakes out when you get it mounted up. I’m a fellow kifarexo user. Decided to hold off on the 4800 after the fine print was revealed today.

Will do. I didn’t have an issue mounting up the previous lid and really only webbing and buckle size changed, probably be easier to mount the new one.

Crusader

WKR
Couldn't decide between a 4800 bag and a 3200 bag so I ordered both. Once I receive and evaluate them, will pick the one that meets my needs best and return the other. I'm banking on it fitting my K2 frame; there's another post on here debating whether or not the K3 bag lids will work. Assuming/hoping they will, but we'll see....

22Jdub

Lil-Rokslider
Couldn't decide between a 4800 bag and a 3200 bag so I ordered both. Once I receive and evaluate them, will pick the one that meets my needs best and return the other. I'm banking on it fitting my K2 frame; there's another post on here debating whether or not the K3 bag lids will work. Assuming/hoping they will, but we'll see....

It says on the k3 lid page that they are not compatible but maybe with some additional buckles? Have to wait and see I guess.