West Colorado elk outfitter recommendation

Looking around the Craig area for private land rifle elk hunt (first elk hunt). I have been mule deer, antelope, sheep hunting so I understand the need to be in shape. I have become overwhelmed with trying to find a outfitter. Expecatations are a good experience and hopefully a decent bull thanks in advance.

Not in Craig but Avalanche Outfitters in Redstone, CO does great. The number of people hunting in craig has become outrageous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CBC

FNG
Call Patrick Montgomery - pmonte outdoors Inc. I've hunted with Patrick and he has great hunts at reasonable prices.

Roksliding

Lil-Rokslider
H&H Outfitting (meat processing) Meeker. John Halandras. Can’t compare because it’s the only guided hunt I’ve ever been on but I was blown away.

bamagun

FNG
H&H Outfitting (meat processing) Meeker. John Halandras. Can’t compare because it’s the only guided hunt I’ve ever been on but I was blown away.

Hunted with John last year during the 3rd Deer season.. Great little family operation he has there and tons of deer if you are also looking for a deer hunt. Ended up killing one just shy of 180 the afternoon before my hunt was even scheduled to start and tagged along the rest of the week. Again, great family operation..

Loco4dux

WKR
H&H Outfitting Processing - had some serious issues with our hunt this year that ruined our trip with them. Definitely some pros and cons to the operation. If you are contemplating using them send me a message first.

Sean Zele- High Desert Hunting adventures out of Aguilar. I have killed 2 Elk and a 190 Mule deer with him.
I have taken 4 buddies there over 2 years and they have also killed nice bulls.
1 on1 hunting on private ranches. 3 guides all under 30 who work their asses off.

Attachments

• IMG_0822.JPG
    IMG_0822.JPG
    652.4 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_1363.JPG
    IMG_1363.JPG
    323.2 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0987.JPG
    IMG_0987.JPG
    253.3 KB · Views: 69

7raptor

Lil-Rokslider
H&H Outfitting Processing - had some serious issues with our hunt this year that ruined our trip with them. Definitely some pros and cons to the operation. If you are contemplating using them send me a message first.
Had a great experience with them as a processor as was thinking about hunting with them next year - would love to know what happened? I can't figure out how to send a PM.

Ucsdryder

WKR
Sean Zele- High Desert Hunting adventures out of Aguilar. I have killed 2 Elk and a 190 Mule deer with him.
1 on1 hunting on private ranches. 3 guides all under 30 who work their asses off.
Is that a zombie elk with no eyeballs?

Loco4dux

WKR
Had a great experience with them as a processor as was thinking about hunting with them next year - would love to know what happened? I can't figure out how to send a PM.
I'll send you a PM and you can give me a call or text.

Unit 85 or 133?