Colorado Elk pack in outfitter for 2024

M&C2

FNG
Hello, brand new to Rokslide. Looking for some feed back about a Colorado outfitter. I wanted to know if anyone has had any experience with Flat Top Adventures (Forest Keith). I am cant seem to find many reviews about them. I would appreciate if anyone has used them before and any feedback that you are willing to share.

Haven't used them yet, but will be within the next year or two. Great reviews on Bowsite.com
He has a solid operation.

Look them up on the Dora website, search Colorado DORA outfitters and search for the business will tell you if they are registered and permitted, also shows any suits or illegal activity against them. Can also search the ColoradoOutfitters.org website if they are on there the association has audited them to be sure they are legal and not having issues with USFS or DORA. Can also call local game warden and USFS office and ask them about the outfitters. Ask for previous clients for reference, see the list they give you could be all successful clients, so take that as it is. But USFS and DORA is who they would be reported to if they had huge issues. Check Facebook pages and google reviews as well. Always good to check everything with any outfitter…. This is coming from an outfitter myself, This is for all outfitters

Personally I haven’t heard anything bad myself about them, seems to be a good operation, and a stand up guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forest is a well known regular on Bowsite. He’s a sponsor of that site. Good dude. If that is the area you want to hunt go ahead and book it.