Western Colorado Archery Mule Deer Plateau Unit

JBHunt_3

Lil-Rokslider
I was able to pick up an archery mule deer tag in a plateau unit known for its elk hunting in western colorado. I have been able to talk to quite a few people that have elk hunted the unit, but haven’t located any archery/ muzzleloader deer hunters. Shoot me a DM if you have early season experience in that unit that you would be willing to share. I will be there for about a week and will be willing to share any info I gather on elk.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sndmn11

WKR
I was able to pick up an archery mule deer tag in a plateau unit known for its elk hunting in western colorado. I have been able to talk to quite a few people that have elk hunted the unit, but haven’t located any archery/ muzzleloader deer hunters. Shoot me a DM if you have early season experience in that unit that you would be willing to share. I will be there for about a week and will be willing to share any info I gather on elk.

Thanks

Not knowing much about the unit, why did you buy the hunt code?

OP
J

JBHunt_3

Lil-Rokslider
Because it was a turn back tag and I want to go mule deer hunting. Due to my schedule the archery/ muzzleloader seasons were the only ones I could make work. Previous units I’ve hunted have massively gone down hill the last ~5 years. I have talked to a couple people familiar with the area and have E scouted it so I have a decent place to start. That’s why.