What are you listening to now?

Ulysses23

FNG
Tyler Childers, Colter Wall, Tool, Alice In Chains - Unplugged, Gary Clark Jr, also some Ray LaMontagne to mix things up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're ever in the mood for some relaxing folk/ bluegrass check out Mandolin Orange from here in NC.

The music is great & Emily is just drop dead beautiful

You're welcome

el_jefe_pescado

Lil-Rokslider
Been cycling pretty regularly between Tool: Fear Inoculum and Alice in Chains: Rainier Fog lately. Have to say that after losing Layne Staley, AIC has put out three fantastic albums which I didn't think they could do. Shows how big of a part Jerry Cantrell always played in their songwriting. And Tool, yeah they are the GOATs of prog rock.

ah dude yes...Fear Inoculum is just plain good.

Vids

WKR
ah dude yes...Fear Inoculum is just plain good.

"plain good" is not a high enough evaluation. ;) As a former amateur drummer, Danny Carey rocked the world of drums into the stratosphere. That album is a masterpiece of drumming and time signature changes. Happy listening my friend!

Been cycling pretty regularly between Tool: Fear Inoculum and Alice in Chains: Rainier Fog lately. Have to say that after losing Layne Staley, AIC has put out three fantastic albums which I didn't think they could do. Shows how big of a part Jerry Cantrell always played in their songwriting. And Tool, yeah they are the GOATs of prog rock.

Alice In Chains is the best thing to come out of the 90s, change my mind

No lie...went in Subway today to get the kids a sandwich after salmon fishing, they had "Rooster" cranked up...nearly whipped out my asscrack- long hair (going grey now) and started headbanging.... :p

I’ve heard that song so many times, it’s 27 years old, when it plays i’m still just as into it as when I was 13. Jerry Cantrell is just an incredible talent.

Poser

WKR
df095a10974f462e96731c1e38a5bf9a.jpg