What are your thoughts on the Kung Flu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlickStickSlinger

Lil-Rokslider
Nobody wants to take blame for what is coming. Probably why G7 didnt do anything and left it up to individual country leadership to take the hit. Easy to point fingers at the virus too. Elite bankers run the world. They decide when to reset.

Read an article earlier about an economist predicting 2008 when it was 2006. This time he predicts 40% losses on wall street. This is going to hurt, extremely bad if we go negative that far.

Watch the market, not the virus.

S.Clancy

WKR
Nobody wants to take blame for what is coming. Probably why G7 didnt do anything and left it up to individual country leadership to take the hit. Easy to point fingers at the virus too. Elite bankers run the world. They decide when to reset.

Read an article earlier about an economist predicting 2008 when it was 2006. This time he predicts 40% losses on wall street. This is going to hurt, extremely bad if we go negative that far.

The market was down ~40% in '08, so it's not unprecedented.

I work as a Firefighter/Medic. We had a briefing by our medical director we work under. They have hospitals in Denver . He basically said world wide this virus in the next few years will kill a million people most likely.

But He also said we have nothing to worry about. He said it’s like the flu in that if you get it it will not you on your butt for a day or two and then you will get better. He said just common sense washing hands etc is important.

The deaths have come from people with underlying issues already. On the edge of death already.

I also saw Dr. Drew in TV saying the media is making a huge deal out of nothing. Blowing it way out of proportion . He said we should be more afraid of the flu as far as deaths are concerned

Fatcamp

WKR
So Washington has had cases for months?

How many cases and how many deaths?

If those who are claims the high rates of infection and a 3% death rate were correct wouldn't it have spread to millions of people by now? With thousands of death? Hmmmmmm....... Makes you wonder.

ericF

WKR

Sounds like you read the article by Nouriel Roubini. He is known as Dr Doom for all his dire predictions, but take it with a grain of salt. He basically said the markets would tank when Trump was elected too if he didn't become a centrist.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/11/what-will-a-trump-presidency-look-like-asks-nouriel-roubini/

EastMT

WKR
2b38610a2945536dbb1b6e91f3deac7a.jpg

SlickStickSlinger

Lil-Rokslider
Sounds like you read the article by Nouriel Roubini. He is known as Dr Doom for all his dire predictions, but take it with a grain of salt. He basically said the markets would tank when Trump was elected too if he didn't become a centrist.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/11/what-will-a-trump-presidency-look-like-asks-nouriel-roubini/

Indeed that is one of them. I've been following the market fallout for over a decade. Basically my entire adult life. Not just that but global agendas too. Toss in a healthy dose of the bible and we are in for a ride at some point in our lifetime.

GHOSTofWENDELL

Lil-Rokslider
Indeed that is one of them. I've been following the market fallout for over a decade. Basically my entire adult life. Not just that but global agendas too. Toss in a healthy dose of the bible and we are in for a ride at some point in our lifetime.
Okay I will bite. How does the Bible (which has been written and re-written many times by many different men), have anything to do with the global market? How about the the Quran or the Torah, do they as well?

Trial153

WKR
Okay I will bite. How does the Bible (which has been written and re-written many times by many different men), have anything to do with the global market? How about the the Quran or the Torah, do they as well?
Please. Just. Dont. Go. There.

GHOSTofWENDELL

Lil-Rokslider
Please. Just. Dont. Go. There.
I am not the one who is somehow relating the Corona virus scare and market ramifications to the Bible. So I am curious as to the correlation. That's how forums and social media work, back and forth conversations.

I am not the one who is somehow relating the Corona virus scare and market ramifications to the Bible. So I am curious as to the correlation. That's how forums and social media work, back and forth conversations.

Not taking sides here, but I don't think it's something that he could explain to you in a post here.

Your question to him, is similar, yet exponentially greater in scale, as some urbanite sharing an elevator ride asking you to explain why you hunt if you love animals, before you have to get off the elevator.

GHOSTofWENDELL

Lil-Rokslider
I can under
Not taking sides here, but I don't think it's something that he could explain to you in a post here.

Your question to him, is similar, yet exponentially greater in scale, as some urbanite sharing an elevator ride asking you to explain why you hunt if you love animals, before you have to get off the elevator.
I'm open to PMs or any response here. I would argue it's the perfect platform to do so. You can take all the time in the world to make a response and review it several times before posting, and even edit afterwards. That's something you cannot do once words leave your mouth in person. My quick answer to your question would be simply be that they taste good! I appreciate your response and it's level-headed tone.

jmez

WKR
Coronavirus has killed about 1,400 people in China over a month period. Cancer killed 245,000 of them over the same month. I'd say full scale panic is in order.

Fatcamp

WKR
Coronavirus has killed about 1,400 people in China over a month period. Cancer killed 245,000 of them over the same month. I'd say full scale panic is in order.

I know I'm spending my Wyoming deer tag money on wet wipes and cough syrup. Can't be too careful these days. If other people want to risk leaving the house and dying that's on them.

tam9492

WKR
I know I'm spending my Wyoming deer tag money on wet wipes and cough syrup. Can't be too careful these days. If other people want to risk leaving the house and dying that's on them.

We risk dying every time we leave the house.

Reactions: OMB
According to my doctor friends If you're over 80 and in poor health already then you should worry a little. Otherwise wash your hands and you'll be fine.

MSM is in business to make money and push their political agendas.

Reactions: OMB

SlickStickSlinger

Lil-Rokslider
I'm not going there. If you want to know biblical truth you would study how the most accurate version, King James Version came about. It wasnt re written over and over as suggested. The re written versions have mans twist on it.
Then you would pick up your KJV bible and begin to read.
No man has what God has for you. Only He has what you need.

Good luck. ✌

Status
Not open for further replies.