What are your thoughts on the Kung Flu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's very smart too. Some say the smartest they've ever seen ever. Fine people too......

Im amazed anyone can watch that man speak and think he’s a good leader. He constantly deflects blame and can’t form a coherent sentence.

For the record I voted right each election.

Out of curiosity, why do you think he’s a good leader? Specifically as I’m just surprised people feeling so strongly in favor of him.

When America's military leaders with stellar reputations/rank call him out for being a horrible leader and part of the problem with the country, you would think people would take notice and evaluate. It's not just one lone general or colonel.

He's very smart too. Some say the smartest they've ever seen ever. Fine people too......

Im amazed anyone can watch that man speak and think he’s a good leader. He constantly deflects blame and can’t form a coherent sentence.

For the record, I have voted right in each election.

Out of curiosity, why do you think he’s a good leader? Specifically, as I’m just surprised people feeling so strongly in favor of him.

Do you think you might pick one of the stellar alternatives to Trump this election or abstain?

NDGuy

WKR
Do you think you might pick one of the stellar alternatives to Trump this election or abstain?
Yes I will because I see Trump either through sheer incompetence or planned malice is actively undermining everything our country stands for. This election is like picking between a Giant Douche and a Turd Sandwich.

Which is pathetic in itself, but that's the hand we got dealt by our shitty elected representatives.

Yes I will because I see Trump either through sheer incompetence or planned malice is actively undermining everything our country stands for. This election is like picking between a Giant Douche and a Turd Sandwich.

Which is pathetic in itself, but that's the hand we got dealt by our shitty elected representatives.

We’ve been dealt shitty Presidents for many many decades with the media’s blessing. Interesting how the first real polarizing President is not blessed by the media and the ones incapable of independent thought follow along and base his presidency on his Twitter feed. With Twitter all he does is throw garbage into a dumpster.

Glad you at least voted for him last time or this country would be all sold off to the highest bidders by now.

WhiteOak

Lil-Rokslider
Lol that crazy part is the 2 major party choices are so bad that Kanye's actually got a shot here. Either way it goes it's looking rather grim.

WhiteOak

Lil-Rokslider
Trump is a toxic leader, he supposed to be leading a country not a party. That said Biden is clearly a puppet and it seem the masters pulling the strings are hell bent on continuing the path to tearing down this country's institutions.

It's a damn shame in this great country full of great people, we have been dealt the choices of these two dipshits.

NDGuy

WKR
Lol that crazy part is the 2 major party choices are so bad that Kanye's actually got a shot here. Either way it goes it's looking rather grim.
Can you imagine having a Kardashian in the oval office?

I can definitely understand people not liking Trump, but how anyone could ever support Joe Biden and the Democrats in this day and age is insane to me. This is not the Democrat party of 10 or even 5 years ago, a lot of people need to wake up before November.

I can definitely understand people not liking Trump, but how anyone could ever support Joe Biden and the Democrats in this day and age is insane to me. This is not the Democrat party of 10 or even 5 years ago, a lot of people need to wake up before November.

Don’t kid yourself, the Dem party, in it’s leaders, has always been this bad, their constituents just won’t let them hide it anymore

What the hell does that have to do with Covid?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

In a round about way a lot since some on here are very unhappy with how the virus response is being handled.

But if you’re too sensitive about it, I guess you can just sensor my account or close the thread right?

No one enjoys your political trolling.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Do you have an ideal candidate? Don’t be afraid to answer or be judged by it. I would like to know who people think would handle covid the best. I’d even take something like ‘Little Richard’ as a valid answer if you believe in it.

MattB

WKR
I did not say seniors. I said susceptible and by "susceptible" I took it for granted that people would have the IQ to to understand that in that context I meant the MOST susceptible. I should have been more concise. If you would narrow down 65+ to 65+ with preexisting conditions, i.e. respiratory illness, obesity, heart conditions, etc. , you would see a much higher death rate. (Relatively) high as on death rates is not 50%. The whole world is making much ado over <1% death rate, so a few percent is (relatively) high.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

In 2018, there were ~70M obese Americans and 16% of Americans were 65 or older. Assuming obesity is fairly equally distributed across the various age ranges, that would leave us with ~11M obese people who are 65 or older. 136K is about 1.2% of that number. Add in the other co-morbidities, I would imagine that number would approach or fall below 1%. Maybe my IQ is in fact failing me, but I never thought 1% as a "(relatively) high percentage" of anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.