What are your thoughts on the Kung Flu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pck5038

FNG
I heard somewhere that woton has a bio weapons research facility that was quarantined. Then read some research about programs to alter the bat virus so it could infect humans back around 2015. I guess there is all kinds of bio weapon research going on all across the world? If you can transmit for 2 weeks before you show signs of the infection it would be very hard to contain anywhere.....anyone have any accurate info?
It comes from China

SgtTanner

Lil-Rokslider
Just read this:

Seems to be one of the most honest looks at the statistics. Cites sources, acknowledges bias in media reporting, etc. Some interesting looks at the data that I hadn’t considered yet. Written by a data analyst.

Yes, it’s about a month old. I just read it, and while some of the data isn’t fresh, it opened my mind to how to interpret some data in more accurate and understandable ways.

edwal

FNG
Just read this:

Seems to be one of the most honest looks at the statistics. Cites sources, acknowledges bias in media reporting, etc. Some interesting looks at the data that I hadn’t considered yet. Written by a data analyst.

Yes, it’s about a month old. I just read it, and while some of the data isn’t fresh, it opened my mind to how to interpret some data in more accurate and understandable ways.

edwal

FNG
Great article!!! I guess being an electrician and troubleshooting complex problems gave me a love for data and facts to make decisions on. I find myself reading many headlines and articles and thinking , theyare taking one small statement and failing to present many other facts which would disprove that one headline grabbing statement they are trying to cause drama with.

EastMT

WKR
Each county has its own emergency management system that texts everyone on the cell towers connected in the county. Same as flood, tornado, hurricane etc.

HONEYBADGER

Lil-Rokslider

Consider a thought experiment: What if the NTSB were brought in to look at the Trump administration’s handling of the pandemic? What would its investigation conclude? I’ll jump to the answer before laying out the background: This was a journey straight into a mountainside, with countless missed opportunities to turn away. A system was in place to save lives and contain disaster. The people in charge of the system could not be bothered to avoid the doomed course

Sent from my F1 using Tapatalk

He tried to ban travel from China early on and all the Dems screamed dats racis

nednic

FNG
My favorite thing so far is watched people get mandated to wear masks to protect themselves from the virus but printed on the mask box it says “will not provide any protection against COVID-19”

EastMT

WKR
My favorite thing so far is watched people get mandated to wear masks to protect themselves from the virus but printed on the mask box it says “will not provide any protection against COVID-19”

Great misconception. The masks prevent the spread, not the infection. By wearing it you are doing others a favor in case you are an asymptomatic carrier. A recent test indicates a cough or sneeze will travel 12’, with a homemade double layer mask it travels less than 3”.

My buddies 6 year old boy has a better understanding of what the masks are for.

I told him his mask looked cool and he said "yeah, I wear it so that my grandma won't get sick."

My buddies 6 year old boy has a better understanding of what the masks are for.

I told him his mask looked cool and he said "yeah, I wear it so that my grandma won't get sick."

A true American hero he is. Hopefully you guys all have a good Fourth of July. But those of you that support mask mandates, no fireworks for you.

He tried to ban travel from China early on and all the Dems screamed dats racis
"all the Dems" haha. Can you site some sources for all these Dems screaming?

And even after the ban took place, many people arrived in the US from China. With no quarantine procedures or testing available.

Regardless of China, most of our cases are traced to have been from Europe.

"all the Dems" haha. Can you site some sources for all these Dems screaming?

And even after the ban took place, many people arrived in the US from China. With no quarantine procedures or testing available.

Regardless of China, most of our cases are traced to have been from Europe.

The dems did scream. Now they say they didn't because they see that Trump outpaced them. Somehow they think they don't need to hold to their word but anything Trump says, he must hold to it.
The "25 flights to LA and 30 to NY from Beijing were not full flights. Likely most of them were operating well under 10% (because of the travel ban) so it obviously helped slow the spread. Fewer contagious people = fewer infected people. Also, he did restrict travel from Europe as well.
If Trump would have said absolutely no travel from China and Europe, you hypocrats would screamed bloody murder that Trump was murdering Americans by forcing them to stay in a country with Coronavirus spreading like wildfire.
The Democrats have thrown honesty and reason to the wind in an attempt to regain control of the White House. Their game has become obvious. No matter what Trump does, they are going to cherry pick the details and "studies" that suit their agenda.
Most decisions at the federal government level are "save the dog, the cat, or the goldfish but not all three. The Democrats will always harp and scream about the one that gets thrown out, even if it is the goldfish.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The dems did scream. Now they say they didn't because they see that Trump outpaced them. Somehow they think they don't need to hold to their word but anything Trump says, he must hold to it.
The "25 flights to LA and 30 to NY from Beijing were not full flights. Likely most of them were operating well under 10% (because of the travel ban) so it obviously helped slow the spread. Fewer contagious people = fewer infected people. Also, he did restrict travel from Europe as well.
If Trump would have said absolutely no travel from China and Europe, you hypocrats would screamed bloody murder that Trump was murdering Americans by forcing them to stay in a country with Coronavirus spreading like wildfire.
The Democrats have thrown honesty and reason to the wind in an attempt to regain control of the White House. Their game has become obvious. No matter what Trump does, they are going to cherry pick the details and "studies" that suit their agenda.
Most decisions at the federal government level are "save the dog, the cat, or the goldfish but not all three. The Democrats will always harp and scream about the one that gets thrown out, even if it is the goldfish.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
40,000 people entered the us from China after the ban, those must be some big airplanes if they were only at 10% capacity. Probably another of your made up stats to fit your agenda, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.