What Broadhead Did You Use In 2020?

Northpark

WKR
I went with the SEVR 2.0s. I’ve really been digging large cutting diameter mechs the last few years. Granted I typically hunt mostly mule deer and similar size critters and not elk with my bow (I rifle hunt for elk mostly) so I’m not super worried about penetration but more a big cut and high accuracy. I was shooting rage hypodermics but they quit making them for the deep six insert so I switched to sevrs and have been very happy so far.

Beanyray

FNG
125 grain QAD exodus. Double lunged a 4x5 on opening morning in Colorado and he went 60 yards, heard him crash within 30 seconds of the shot. It’s my first year shooting them and they did great! In all transparency, I was shooting Ramcat 125’s and I liked them as well but they’re not compatible with my new Mathews quiver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shawn_Guinn

Lil-Rokslider
Trophy Taker ATAC 125s, watched my elk die and my buck didn’t take a step and died where he stood. Big entrance and exits that’s sold me on the heads. Easier fixed heads to shoot for accuracy I haven’t found.

Radical Archery Designs Titanium Van Dyke 3 blade 100 grn

Shot a bull through both lungs (magic triangle) a 48 yards. He went 30 yards and tipped over.

https://radicalarchery.com/?product=vandyke-lps100

f876288d4d4c9a8e01bf2259476b2b34.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk