What broadheads poll

Broadheads poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Magnus.

Only head with a lifetime warranty (excluding loss). You break it, they replace it.

Im partial to the Stingers.

Elc1973

FNG
Qad exodus one of the toughest, sharpest I've used. Shot one 20 times at my mckenzie deer target and could still shave the hair off my arms.

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I know of some mixed (not so good results) with Montecs and have worked some bloodtrails that were not too impressive. I do love the toughness and straightness, but I do not think they produce the hemoraging that the ultra-sharp replaceable blade heads do on similar hits. I personally think the Strykers and Slick Tricks are a better choice than the Montec. I like the way the durability, blade retention system, and the way the shuttle t's shoot, but again, I don't feel they are as sharp as the others so sometimes the blood trails are not as good on marginal hits. If you're not a great tracker, you could have some issues. I have shot 3 elk with Shuttle T's. On the other hand if you look too hard at a Stryker or Slick trick your eyes will start bleeding.

Now... just wish there were more options for my Injexions with Deep Six!!!!

OP
manbearpig
A few different people have mentioned fixed 2 blade could be hard to get to fly properly in my bow. Why is it hard to get them to fly well?

Shuttle t is the most accurate head I have tried. Slick tricks and WAC ems are close behind. Can't go wrong with either choice.