What can is leading the pack for a 6.5 prc?

Longleaf

Lil-Rokslider
KGM 65 at 8.6oz

Just thought i would add that KGM is a manufacturer that makes a lot of can for other companies including dead air, they are probably the largest suppressor manufacturer. Hard to find info on who all they make cans for due to NDAs.

I’m a big SiCo fan and my next can will prob be a light weight .30 either scythe or thunderbeast.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I love my TBAC ultra 7, I have a scythe on order and I’ll be ordering a diligent defense Sti soon.

Starting to put together my build for this winter after hunting season. I’m want to get a new supressor for this build that’s a little shorter than my current silencer central banish 30 gold. I have been eying the thunder beast ultra 7. Are there any others out there that are 7 inches or less that I should be looking at?
Nomad LTi XC
I have a bunch of cans and the Nomad LT is the quietest in its weight/length class

Thunderbeast is at the top in my opinion. If you want a light can that suppresses well and repeatability thunderbeast is where it’s at. Thunderbeast is also a great company that will be around forever. Check out the Magnus ones too. I have the original Magnus and it’s quiet!! But they released some shorter ones this year

Nomad LTi XC
I have a bunch of cans and the Nomad LT is the quietest in its weight/length class
What cans have you shot it against?

Edit to add: i ask because my regular length nomad TI is louder and heavier than the scythe, and is on parr with the Diligent defense STI with the STI being lighter