what does your survival case look like ?

GSPHUNTER

WKR
What's a "clip"?
emoji16.png

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Stripper clip.

tcpip95

Lil-Rokslider
If you’re talking about a GHB or BOB, mine has an Ithaca Defense 12 gauge with 8 rounds of 0000 in it, a 1911 .45 ACP with 6 magazines, 2 x 35,000ah phone chargers, and a first aid kit.

2531usmc

WKR
I believe a “clip” is what holds the 30 06 rounds to reload an M1 Garand. Which is different from a magazine.

but I don’t see any M1s in the photo. Maybe it’s also hiding under the foam?

GSPHUNTER

WKR
I believe a “clip” is what holds the 30 06 rounds to reload an M1 Garand. Which is different from a magazine.

but I don’t see any M1s in the photo. Maybe it’s also hiding under the foam?
Opah is full of surprises.

bsnedeker

WKR
…or fire starting kit, or med kit, or signaling kit, or…

What exactly are we surviving here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whatever it is his eyes will be fine!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

GSPHUNTER

WKR
The stripper clip had one give away noise to the enemy. When the clip ejected after the last round fired it made a noise which the enemy heard and they knew they had a few seconds to pop up and lay down some rounds without being fired on. Method didn't work in a all out fire fight but would be useful in a small skirmish.

This must be a west coast thing. I generally don't feel the need to leave my house with a firearm, but I understand those that do. And I live in a state with open carry and no CC license requirement. I lived in CA for 1.5 yrs...oooffff. If I live in a place where I feel the need to prepare to shoot a PERSON, I'm in the wrong spot.