What fitness app?

KBC

WKR
Is there a decent app out there you input what equipment you have and goals that gives you a decent program to follow? I seem to come across great plans but I don’t have all the equipment needed to do them and I’m too stupid to figure out an alternative exercise. Basically I need a workout program for idiots.
Thanks!

Btaylor

WKR
Have you tried Smartwod workout generator? You can put in your equipment and then it gives you a workout. If you dont like the looks of that one, hit the button and it loads a different one. Might work for what you are looking for.

OH->CO

FNG
The peloton app is $12/mo I think. You can do all kinds of workouts with or without equipment. There is a whole section for bodyweight only. You can also chose the duration of the workout each time to accomodate you. My wife and I have been doing it together for over a year and it will be with us for quite a while. No obligation to buy the bike or treadmill

hintzy56

FNG
Renaissance periodization(RP)has great stuff regardless of goals and takes into account equipment options. Also consider browsing through the programs on train heroic.

hintzy56

FNG
I also highly recommend anything by power athlete, awesome well rounded programs made for home gym guys.

pattimusprime22

Lil-Rokslider
If you're wanting strength training/hypertrophy specific programming then I would recommend Juggernaut AI.