What flashlight do you bring along on day hunts?

*zap*

WKR
I carry a good small light on me daily. Always have a good headlamp in my pack along with a focused beam streamlight and a Milwaukee pocket rover. Headlamp in all vehicles....along with a Milwaukee M-18 hand held.
I have been very happy with my all of Milwaukee red lithium personal lights......the magnetic base adjustable rover is awesome on the vehicle when gearing up or packing up in the dark...you can find some great combo pack deals on these with multiple batteries and battery chargers if you look around.

Last edited:
Hey I'm still a great amateur of hunting, I have different weapons and different utensils for hunting. Most love sniper weapons, they have a special charm. In this area, however, dedication and soul attraction are of great importance, the hunting talent is not given to every man. And what about flashlights, they have a very important role in the hunting process, I personally use camping lantern. Some hunters use other types of flashlights, but visibility is not necessary to hunt prey. For me this type of flashlights are extraordinary, especially since I really love to hunt at night much more than day, so try and you, I do not think you will regret it.

Last edited:

Fred

Lil-Rokslider
Black Diamond headlamp is great to have and it goes with me in pack. That light on the iphone works good too and no extra weight

Home depot sells some pretty decent energizer head lamps for 250-325 lumens. Pick up a head lamp and a hand held flashlight. Head lamps are great because they leave your hands free, but are mostly only good for flooding the area you are working/ walking in. Hand held lights are great for seeing what is a little farther out, whether you are looking for downed game or are in bear country and want to check out a noise or whatever it might be, beyond what the head lamp can do. Both lights serve different purposes, and I dont go out without both of them on me

WRM

WKR
My just one is a Surefire Minimus headlamp. I have the old version with a continuous rheostat. Current version is 13 presets, but it's probably still good. Pricey new, but you'd be hard pressed to break it. Mine's probably around 20 years old and gets regular use for everything.

Bought a second one for wife as hurricane prep.

Fraulein

FNG
I bring a GearLight S2000, can get it off amazon for 19 bucks and it's awesome. You can adjust it from a tiny, focused beam to a flood light. Only drawback...its 11oz (without 4xAA) so not the lightest option if that's what you're going for. I lost my first one and bought it again. My buddies have expensive "tactical" lights and a few have switched over to this one due to its brightness and adjustability. I also bring a Princeton Tec Quad headlamp to see what is directly in front of me and to use while field dressing. Batteries last forever and it really bright for a headlamp. I've had mine for years.