What frame is this?

Can anyone ID this frame? My buddy lent it to me to reverse engineer a load hauler for my son but he bought it used and knows next to nothing about it. Figured I would post it up on here and see if any of the kifaru heads can tell me what I'm working with. First gen duplex?

Was planning on posting a thread over the winter for you guys to talk me out of my slumberjack and into a kifaru but I think trying this on may just have done the work for you.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Can anyone ID this frame? My buddy lent it to me to reverse engineer a load hauler for my son but he bought it used and knows next to nothing about it. Figured I would post it up on here and see if any of the kifaru heads can tell me what I'm working with. First gen duplex?

Was planning on posting a thread over the winter for you guys to talk me out of my slumberjack and into a kifaru but I think trying this on may just have done the work for you.

View attachment 139244View attachment 139245
Gen 2 duplex frame

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

OP
BackcountryBloodline
Gen 2 duplex frame

Thanks! Just curious what indicates to you that it's gen 2, the shape of the back foam? Seems like he got a screaming deal on this, he paid 150cdn which is 114usd, now I just have to talk him into upgrading to a duplex light so he can sell me this one! 😂

Any idea how long ago they stopped offering highlander belts and shoulder straps?

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks! Just curious what indicates to you that it's gen 2, the shape of the back foam? Seems like he got a screaming deal on this, he paid 150cdn which is 114usd, now I just have to talk him into upgrading to a duplex light so he can sell me this one!

Any idea how long ago they stopped offering highlander belts and shoulder straps?
Gen 1 were black -- gen 3 has the upgraded back padding.