What I did this year...

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Great season and for sure some great photos.................matter of fact, some of that country looks really familiar.........:)

Randy

Floorguy

WKR
Where did you get your bolt fluted and just out of curiosity do you know what the weight difference wound up being?

OP
Mtnboy

Mtnboy

WKR
Where did you get your bolt fluted and just out of curiosity do you know what the weight difference wound up being?

Long Rifles Inc did it. They had a special going for awhile, I know other guys here had it done as well, as far as I know everyone is happy with their work.

It went from 10.3oz to 9.8oz

OP
Mtnboy

Mtnboy

WKR
Great season and for sure some great photos.................matter of fact, some of that country looks really familiar.........:)

Randy

I thought there were a few in there you might recognize!

Sure seems like the amount of people has skyrocketed up there the past couple years. Have you noticed that?

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
I thought there were a few in there you might recognize!

Sure seems like the amount of people has skyrocketed up there the past couple years. Have you noticed that?

Yeah, no kidding. But I still don't see anyone sleeping in an elk or deer bed....................ya gotta do whactcha gotta do.

Randy

Longstride12

Lil-Rokslider
Sounds like an awesome year, even without notching all the tags. A good portion of why I hunt is just to be out there. Thanks for the amazing photos and great write up.