What made you Happy today?

TSAMP

WKR
Found this cast iron pot awhile back. Watched a 7 minute video today on YouTube where a 60 somthen year old Texan taught me all I needed to know about cleaning it up. Then decided to clean out the freezer with some year old roast. Life is good.
20211010_174251.jpg

DroptineDC18

Lil-Rokslider
Married my good friends yesterday. Family came over today, wife and I announced to everyone we are expecting again. I dont know anyone personally on here so I can share that lol. Good thread. Lots to be thankful for.
Congratulations all around. Holy wow that’s a lot going on!

Scottyboy

WKR
Pushed my 2 girls on the swing for hours on end, played “bat and ball”, played hide-n-go-seek in the back yard and grilled the best pork chops we’ve ever had. Taking them to kindergarten in the morning…nothing better. Certainly soaking in my family time before I soon disappear in the MN woods with my bow

Absolutely everything. Today was the deer opener and despite someone edging me out by minutes to the spot i was planning on, I could care less. Put the miles on in some beautiful country...life is grand.
Not gonna lie though, some unfortunate soul stepping out before end of shooting light would put a little extra polish on her for sure!
Good thread idea.