What rifle is missing stock options?

OP
S

Stockys

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
@Stockys Are the Rem 700 stocks a 100% drop in for Bergara’s? I didn’t know if the side bolt release would cause fitment issues.
We inlet for the side bolt release and wider lug on the bergaras on our 700 stocks.

OP
S

Stockys

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Still think this will be released soon?
Yes it will be soon. I don’t think it’ll be done by 12/31 but it’s almost ready. Rokstok and model 7 classic took the lead unfortunately.

Yes it will be soon. I don’t think it’ll be done by 12/31 but it’s almost ready. Rokstok and model 7 classic took the lead unfortunately.
No worries. I understand. Really curious as to what it’s going to look like etc. I’ve been building myself customs off 700 clones for a long time but have a few rifles that were pre this hobby. I’ve considered selling them as they are just dust collectors but if there was a possibility to turn them into something that may get some use I might go that route. Thanks.

@Stockys, could you make a custom carbon fiber stock for a Savage 24?
Or what is the reality of a custom carbon stock where only two would be needed?

OP
S

Stockys

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
@Stockys, could you make a custom carbon fiber stock for a Savage 24?
Or what is the reality of a custom carbon stock where only two would be needed?
That probably wouldn’t happen at least not for the foreseeable future. Design/engineering and molds cost a bunch and it wouldn’t be cost effective to only make 2.

prm

WKR
A super lightweight carbon stock w/ vertical grip for the Kimber 84M action would be cool.

Solid input!

edit: and if you could make it work with a detachable mag (like Tikka), you’d be genius! Am I correct to think the raised negative comb would be most valuable to the very light rifles? As is, they (84M) have quite a bit of muzzle rise.

Last edited: