Beendare

WKR
Exped Downmatt

Western Mountaineering Badger

Seek outside tipi [with stove of course]

Benchmade Altitude

Exo 4800

Hoffman Boots

UNLESS you are young newlyweds with a tighter budget- then disregard the above gold standards........

She can get you a subscription to GAIA...and call it good!

____

OP
B
Exped Downmatt

Benchmade Altitude

Exo 4800

Hoffman Boots

UNLESS you are young newlyweds with a tighter budget- then disregard the above gold standards........

____

This is our 10 year anniversary, but we’ve been together for 17 years...

I got an Exo 4800
Got an UGQ XL Bandit 0 quilt ordered
Me and a buddy split a Seek Redcliffe
I have a Gaia sub
My go to knife is a Buck Open season Pro
Breaking in a pair of Zamberlan Lynx right now

no stove yet and I’m looking for a pad. I’m a wide dude, and heavy. 240, 6ft, 50” chest. Not ideal for mountain climbing.... so I was leaning towards a klymit insulated v luxe or going full dummy and getting the medium exped duo mat to really be able to splay our....

CO-AJ

WKR
Exped Downmatt

Benchmade Altitude

Exo 4800

Hoffman Boots

____
Wow, my list of recent purchases is very similar. I did EXPED for mat as well, WM Versalite, SO DCF Cimarron (will get stove at some point), went with an Esse knife rather than Benchmade, Exo 6400 pack, and Asolo boots. Love my gear and trust it without hesitation.

Cliffy12

WKR
An rei or helix chair. Game changer after hiking around all day. It's good to have something with a back.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

KyleR1985

WKR
This thread makes me want to buy a bunch of crap I don’t need. Also, apparently I live under a rock and there’s “good” sleeping pads. Exped came up a lot. I’ll dig back in for some research.

On topic, I read a lot when I’m alone - I’d say a Couple dozen books or if you’re the digital type, kindle or something like that. Or, just upgrading anything that’s heavy in my kit. Shaving a pound would be nice.