Whats an underrated bow?

Randle

WKR
I am thinking of a new bow , what's one of those underrated bows out there thats around $500 bow only

Bear Kuma. The original not the 30, tho it's good too just short.

But people look at you cross eyed when you tell them you shoot a Bear.

Really depends on what you are looking for, find something a few years old that fits in the specs you are looking for. Keep in mind how it tunes and if you have a dealer around to get parts.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I think some of the most underrated bows are those bows of the past. I have two 2006 Bowtech Old Glory's (only because of my long draw length.....otherwise I'd have the Allegiance). They shoot within 10fps of my PSE Freak, so speed isn't an issue. The only difference is how they feel, but performance wise they work just as well.....and those bows were built with durability in mind. When I hunt in some places, I take my Old Glory because it can take some abuse.

Bowtech Destroyer 350 with deep groove cams and Barnsdale aftermarket limbs ... Can easily be done for under 500

lefty tho
That bow is a killer, the bear in my DP and a couple of his buddies can testify to that.

whaletail

FNG
Bowtech Destroyer 350 with deep groove cams and Barnsdale aftermarket limbs ... Can easily be done for under 500

Truth! Same for a Destroyer 340 with Barnsdales! Ive got a couple and sold a couple over the years. One of Bowtech’s best. I just put new strings on my D340 and she’s shooting bare shaft bullet holes after some yoke tuning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk