What’s He Score?

JEck

WKR
Glassed this guy up the other night, what does everyone think he’d score?

Attachments

• IMG_3328.jpeg
    IMG_3328.jpeg
    154.1 KB · Views: 465
  • IMG_3330.jpeg
    IMG_3330.jpeg
    162.9 KB · Views: 464
  • IMG_3337.jpeg
    IMG_3337.jpeg
    155.3 KB · Views: 445
  • IMG_3336.jpeg
    IMG_3336.jpeg
    149 KB · Views: 444

Deucebump

WKR
Let me clear it up for you he is not a shooter. He is not a meat buck let him grow.
Well…if its legal, then he is definitely either a shooter or a meat buck. Not much to clear up, looks like a meat buck to me. Shooters choice.

Deucebump

WKR
Douchebump…. That buck in your profile pic is a meat buck. If a deer does not score over 170 for me he is not a shooter. This buck is young if you like killing baby bucks all good I am a fan of letting him grow. Next year he will be a meat buck and then the year after a solid shooter likely. Or just kill him as a baby to look succesful as a “meat hunter”.
🤣🤣Looks like I struck a nerve. Since you made it personal, the buck in your profile is also a meat buck as he doesnt break 170 either. (And I never claimed to be a trophy hunter, just stating every buck is either a shooter or meat buck.) But hey lets bust on every other hunter that wants to just simply enjoy a hunt and be successful, right?! The whole idea of thinking you are above other hunters for being a trophy hunter is comical at best. Not everybody gets to live in a prime muley state and spend all year scouting so they too can shoot a meat buck like you.

But you do you Bud!

OP
JEck

JEck

WKR
What’s a guy gotta do to lock this thread? 😂

I wouldn’t judge if someone wanted to shoot that buck pictured, I wasn’t planning on it but thought he looked cool and was just curious what he’d score.

nobody

WKR
What’s a guy gotta do to lock this thread? 😂

I wouldn’t judge if someone wanted to shoot that buck pictured, I wasn’t planning on it but thought he looked cool and was just curious what he’d score.
Just request it from a moderator would be my guess.

But before you do, I think it needs some memes as the proverbial cherry on top…