What’s He Score?

OP
JEck

JEck

WKR
I’ll probably let him walk, just because nobody chases mule deer in that general area. If I didn’t have a bigger one spotted I’d definitely consider it though, cool deer.

parents-fighting.jpg

svivian

WKR
Uh no he does break 170 lil buddy you need to recalibrate your internet ruler and learn how to eyeball. The main beam on the drivers side is over 26 inches long with an inside spread of 27 inches - so he came in at 173 and it was with a bow. So he is a solid buck and over the mark of what I call a meat buck. He is also a OTC bow kill buddy. Just one of 4 nice bucks killed last year.
Oh my just sad.....

ewade07

WKR
🤣🤣Looks like I struck a nerve. Since you made it personal, the buck in your profile is also a meat buck as he doesnt break 170 either. (And I never claimed to be a trophy hunter, just stating every buck is either a shooter or meat buck.) But hey lets bust on every other hunter that wants to just simply enjoy a hunt and be successful, right?! The whole idea of thinking you are above other hunters for being a trophy hunter is comical at best. Not everybody gets to live in a prime muley state and spend all year scouting so they too can shoot a meat buck like you.

But you do you Bud!
He's long armin' it into 170 man, come on... lol

Last edited: