What’s in your upland vest?

Michael54

WKR
Shotgun shells, water, hemos clipped to vest, e collar controller, a small pouch with quick clot, skin stapler, and a small partial roll of coban. A leash clipped together and slung over my head and under my shoulder. Everything else is at the truck in a tote or cooler......

H-Bandage, compass, firestarter, water, gloves, pocketknife that has a choke wrench and a bird hook along with a blade. T-paper, something to clean hands with - either wipes or alcohol, snack, whistle.

Also a PLB as years ago I hurt my back badly while fly fishing and it took me a couple of hours to go about a half mile back to my car. Then I had a several hour drive back home which was very painful. So I go anywhere alone = PLB is in the pack/vest/etc.

Holmes

Lil-Rokslider
I don't know whether that looks awesome or an idea I'd regret after about an hour.
Well, it only takes about 2hrs to hike up to there from the truck. So, you’re in for 4 hrs without even hunting yet, might as well dig in and cover the terrain 😉😃.

Okay, yeah...It seems like I hunt 3 seasons and totally different terrain.
The constants: first aid for me and the dog(basic booboo kit, moleskin and duct tape, suture kit, clotting sponge, hemostats, saline flush) whistle, water (me and the dog) leash, leatherman is always attached to the vest, RC for the collar, compass, gloves, collapsible dog bowl, ammo.