What’s on everyone’s 2020 gear list?

snuzzo29

Lil-Rokslider
Since I am still new to hunting so I have a bunch of things I am looking to pick up. But for now I am looking at getting:

-Backpack
-Spotter and tripod
-New boots

My want list
-New rifle scope
-New bow
-Start upgrading any gear needed

SWOHTR

WKR
Don’t need it, but the Stryker is basically what I wanted in a bag to begin with and fits my MO: have camp bag, leave at camp, hunt with daypack capable of packing meat.

I have a reckoning now and it’s great, just big.

JDMBEND

Lil-Rokslider
Mathew VXR 31.5
Black Gold 3 pin Mountain Lite
Quad rest
Cater Wise Choice

Exo pack
Lighter tent/shelter than I have
More Merino Wool
Couple out of state hunts

Gear Junky Rehab

Not sure which broadheads you've been using, but I switched to Magnus Stinger Buzzcuts years ago and haven't looked back. Sharp, fly great, strong, and the best customer service in the business.

I shot Muzzy 100s this year, but I believe they are quite a few years old. Just time to step it up in that department. I had one get stuck in a shoulder blade from 18 yards, with almost no penetration, so that was a little disappointing.

i count eye guards

Lil-Rokslider
Recent acquisitions
FL SEAK rain gear set
FL Catalyst jacket
FL obsidian pants
Kelty bivy sack
Leatherman raptor shears

On deck
A dozen 4mm 280 fmjs
Upgrade pack from kuiu ultra to SG
Upgrade binos from vortex diamondback 12x50 to razor uhd 10x42

Squamch

WKR
A wall tent and stove.
Might try to trade off the 4runner for a sidekick or quad.
New gaiters, undecided on brand and model.
Maybe a new scope for the old rusty 30-06. Every year I look at buying a new rifle in some fancy new racing calibre with all kinds of lightweight bells and whistles...then I go get the old remington 30-06 that dad gave me for my 16th birthday out of the safe, wipe the lenses of the bushnell 3-9 off, and go put meat in the freezer. There have been opportunities in my life, where young, attractive women have thrown themselves at me...but I know my wife loves me and will make me breakfast, and cook my eggs properly. That's kinda how I feel about my old rifle.

Big_Mac

FNG
The new F-250 gas trucks look to be pretty cool, would def like to see one. I have a 2008 Cummins built as a prerunner, but would like to re-work the bed for more functionality in hunting/camping. I wish I wouldn't have chopped the bed up for a suspension bed cage. I'm Bumped and strapped at 13" travel up front, 18" in rear on Fox 3.5 triple bypasses.

My wish list this year is
-3/4 person tent (Kelty or better)
-.223 AI bolt gun (build in progress)
-Sell/trade my custom 6.5 CM for a lighter weight hunting rifle
-Sell my 71 FJ, Wife's Volvo, and a motorcycle to free up funds for more hunting trips.

Big_Mac

FNG
A wall tent and stove.
Might try to trade off the 4runner for a sidekick or quad.
New gaiters, undecided on brand and model.
Maybe a new scope for the old rusty 30-06. Every year I look at buying a new rifle in some fancy new racing calibre with all kinds of lightweight bells and whistles...then I go get the old remington 30-06 that dad gave me for my 16th birthday out of the safe, wipe the lenses of the bushnell 3-9 off, and go put meat in the freezer. There have been opportunities in my life, where young, attractive women have thrown themselves at me...but I know my wife loves me and will make me breakfast, and cook my eggs properly. That's kinda how I feel about my old rifle.

I can't seem to move from my old 30-06 ADL my Dad left me. It took quite a few Aoudad last year in the company of rifles with several thousand invested and it hung in there just fine.

rbljack

WKR
Ok I will join in:
Most importantly...I hope to have a few tags to fill. preferably an elk tag.

The Wishlist:
Swaro binos...10x42 SLC or EL.
If I draw archery elk tag, I new bow package.
Outdoorsman micro pan head
Outdoorsman window mount
A lightweight Mountain rifle..possibly Kimber Mt Ascent with high quality scope.
LED lights Front, side and rear, for the roof rack of the truck.
Set of Maxtrax recovery boards (the newer version)

The realistic list:
Lanthrop and Sons inserts for my boots.
A new sleep mat....thinking the exped winterlite at the moment.
A granfors bruks small forest axe (its just something I've wanted for years. Might not NEED it, but I want it!
high lift jack and mount for my roof basket on the truck.
Shovel/axe mount for my roof basket of the truck.

Picked up a garmin inreach explorer over the holiday sales. Looking to upgrade my rain gear, find a topper for my tundra. I’m too tall for sleeping in the backseat so looking to set up sleeping quarters in my box. My goal is to worry less about my gear and double up my time in the field scouting, shooting, and just enjoying the great outdoors.