What’s the best target for bow?

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Im a huge Fan of big Shot Targets. They have good mass and easy 2 finger arrow pull. I use for my Compound, Traditional and Crossbow. I also have the big one that sits in my backyard as well.

Dennis

WKR
Matrix target with replacement cubes has been great for years. I replace center core about once a year after shooting broadheads for the last month before season. Expensive, but has been worth it over the years.

LeftyWilbury

Lil-Rokslider
I like the Big Shot Iron Man 24" target. it's a beast but the surface is big enough after you bore some holes in it, paint it white and add some new black dots in different locations. the plastic mesh facing eventually degrades after a few years if you leave it in the sun/weather. but by then you should have worn it out anyway.

the Block classic foam-layer targets are convenient to drag out in the woods for informal practice because they're light but they get burned up real quick, especially if used for broadheads.

Cady Creek

Lil-Rokslider
GlenDel Buck for a back yard target has lasted me for years. And a replaceable core.
The Block is a good option for portable.

Mt4+4

FNG
I have a Block that's held up for quite a few years now but its for field points only , broadheads tear it up real quick.

guylaga

Lil-Rokslider
Reinhard 18-1 for Broadhead and general shooting, after a year only one side has been completely shoot out, and I shoot quite a bit.

1/3 scale Reinhart Elk for real world practice.

Blob targets are awesome too, but I don’t have a ton of time with other targets. They are local to me which makes them a little more economical as well

htlt_surfboards

Lil-Rokslider
Ive had a 365 archery target for a few years now. Have to replace the center core about once a year because of broad heads but been very happy with the target overall.

LostArra

WKR
Im a huge Fan of big Shot Targets. They have good mass and easy 2 finger arrow pull. I use for my Compound, Traditional and Crossbow. I also have the big one that sits in my backyard as well.
This ^^
If you get on the BigShot mailing list you will be notified about their sales which are fairly frequent and substantial plus they include free shipping on a target that can weigh 60 pounds. (Lancaster wanted $76 for shipping)

My field target combo is BigShot (Iron Man 30") for field points and a blem Rinehart 18-1 for broadheads.

Various Rinehart 3D blem targets on a "course" in the woods with tree stand setups.

The sevr target is my favorite, the block was way too soft, and my Rhinehart 18-1 and rhinoblock did not hold up great over time.

I mostly use the Block classic but Morrell high roller is great too. Never cared for replacement module targets, the replacement modules cost almost as much as a new target.

JRB7

FNG
I’ve had a rinehart rhino block that has held up well over the last 3 years to broadheads and field points. I like the looks of the 365 archery targets since you can get bigger sizes as well for longer range practice.