What's the deal with KUIU? Disappointing!!

KHNC

WKR
Maybe try Sixsite. I hear they run a little small too, but their customer service policy seems to be what you're looking for.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Pnuma is like this too. But their sizing is correct in my opinion.

rekkr870

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
SixSite

Good stuff. I have a lot of their gear.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Haven't read through this entire thread... Just wanted to add that I've always had a great experience with Kuiu customer service. They've always come through for me on stuff like this and I've been a Kuiu customer for years and have owned a lot of their stuff.

Not the exact same experience for me, but I returned a bino harness but wanted to exchange it for the pro harness. When I went to purchase the pro harness with the store credit, it said they're out until May

TheViking

WKR
Not the exact same experience for me, but I returned a bino harness but wanted to exchange it for the pro harness. When I went to purchase the pro harness with the store credit, it said they're out until May

So you’re mad they’re out of stock? Happens with every company. That doesn’t make them bad, or a crappy company.

So you’re mad they’re out of stock? Happens with every company. That doesn’t make them bad, or a crappy company.

No, definitely no mad. I don't have anything bad to say about the company either. Their customer service with my return was awesome. I was a little bugged by the fact that I couldn't just do an exchange, but that's pretty much it. I guess I didn't explain myself well enough!

In this day in age in such a competitive marketplace for this type of gear, I cannot fathom having a hassle for a return policy. If you want my business to purchase a premium priced product, you should treat me like a premium customer, not someone who is trying to scam the system. Why would someone intentionally purchase the wrong size? They wouldn't, so why would you make them pay for shipping?

I dunno, maybe I am just spoiled with SKRE sending you a return shipping label with your more affordable product just in case its not the right size. It doesn't get more hassle free than that.