Where's the kryptek love.

Hooverfb

Lil-Rokslider
I have e the alaios pants, and kratos 2 jacket. I want the njord vest. I have no problems with offerings in my size, my problem is the sales for mediums are always sold out! Haha I love the gear I've gotten from them, and it's worked well. Kratos jacket kept me warm while sitting waiting for the sun to rise when all the water in my pack was frozen.

bsnedeker

WKR
I've got two issues with Kryptek, looks like one of them is being addressed:

1. Bought a pair of merino boxers through BlackOvis, they came apart the first time I used them on a training hike. Not a big deal, stuff happens, but when I talked to them to get a replacement they tried to justify it at first (Merino just isn't durable...blah blah blah) and I had to go back and forth with them three times before they finally capitulated and sent me a replacement and the person I was corresponding with was clearly not happy that he had to do it. Glad to hear they are doing something about their CS, but a bad experience with CS is hard to wash away.

2. Put the weight of your gear on the website! I'm not buying rain gear unless I know all the technical specs including weight, waterproofness, and breathability. Yes, I could go read through a bunch of third party reviews and find this information out, but I don't think I should have to work that hard to buy a piece of gear. This is my number one gripe, and it isn't unique to Kryptek.