Which beanie?

Scoot

WKR
Until this Spring when I lost a rubbermaid container out of the back of my truck while going down the interstate I had a Kuiu beanie that I really liked. It was very wind resistant and was lined and not only blocked the wind well, but was pretty darn warm in spite of being relatively small and light. I'm not sure what beanie that was, but I don't think it's offered by Kuiu any longer.

I'd like a beanie that is not super heavy and small enough to throw in my pack on backpack hunts, but more importantly warm/wind resistant enough to wear into late fall/early winter (20-30 degrees) in the upper midwest while whitetail hunting.

What is the best beanie to meet these needs/wishes?
Thanks much,
Scott

Oregonboy

WKR
I'm a big fan of the First Lite Tag Cuff beanie. Very warm, fit's well, doesn't smell (merino wool).

OP
Scoot

Scoot

WKR
Thanks guys for the replies. I think the Kenai beanie is bigger thicker and heavier than the one I had.

Olso, I did find the one that works for me but I lost it when the rubber meets a little out of when truck. I don't think they make that 1 anymore I am looking for something similar.

Thanks again guys and found if there are more suggestions keep them coming!

Does kuiu not make the guide beanie any more? That sounds like what it was. I find the 145 Merino one more than adequate and just wear the boonie or other hat over it for wind and sun protection or even rain.

keller

WKR
+1 on kuiu peloton 240 I have the guide beanie as well and isn't nearly as comfortable as the 240

I have a orange UA storm beanie that fits my huge head and perfect for October onwards. Blocks wind and sheds water

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk