Which Mystery Ranch

2018 selway has old GL frame
2019 selway has new GL MT frame
2020 selway has new GL MT frame and loops at the top to attach MR’s lid

And the little loops inside to attach their organizer bags. Only on the 2020.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have used the Pop Ups (28 and 38) as well as the Sawtooth (and really like the new Pop Ups for day hunts with minimal gear, but still be able to pack out with the Overload shelf.)
I like the option to bring more gear if needed, especially late season hunts with more layers, etc. so I would steer you to the Sawtooth. It is on the GuideLight MT frame, has the sweet waistbelt and Overload shelf, and if you want a bigger pack option you can pick up the Beartooth 80 as a bag only, thereby giving you two packs on one frame that is sized and dialed for you; just swap out bags and you go from 45 liters to over 80 for longer hunts.
Could you please share where I can pick up a Beartooth as a bag only? I've done a few searches and can't find one anywhere as a bag only option. MR is very stingy in that regard, unless they're trying to clear out old inventory for upgraded product.

Badseed

WKR
I ended up getting s great deal on a sawtooth 45 which made the decision for me. Its plenty large enough for what I intend to use it for and tightens up good if not fully loaded. I loaded my 80# son in the meat shelf and packed him around a bit. The frame worked amazing and I was able to carry him all around our property. I cant wait to put it to use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't want to highjack the thread but thought my question was in line with the OP's.

I've got the MR Beartooth 80 and Sawtooth 45. I love both packs and the guidelight MT frame.
I'm thinking of selling the Sawtooth though because the Beartooth 80 compresses well enough that the sawtooth is a little redundant.

Should I sell the Sawtooth and grab a Mule for day pack use? And use the beartooth for anything overnight?

JLowry

FNG
Does anyone know when MR will get some bags in stock? I've been checking daily and everything is out of stock.