Which Scope Rings Do You Like?

WKR
Bought a pair of ARC rings. Seem pretty sweet. Still love Seekins too. Guess my Nucleus needs some ARC rings though.

Been using only ARC M10 rings for years. I don't have an interest in using any other rings now. Used NF Ultralite and Seekins rings in the past but ARC are just better for me.

Bought a pair of ARC rings. Seem pretty sweet. Still love Seekins too. Guess my Nucleus needs some ARC rings though.

They are top notch for simplicity. I move scopes in and out of rings more than i'd like and having one screw and not having any scope rotation at all with tightening is sure convenient.

Only reasons I dont use em on everything is you can get good rings for less $ and they are a bit bulky and obscure a little bit of your elevation/parallax dials.

tdot

WKR
For any Canadian's, Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply (ATRS) in Calgary make some very nice rings. They've slowly replaced all my other rings.

mm509

FNG
I definitely am a fan of Hawkins rings. Ive ran their stuff on my competition rifles for years, and recently just tested a 7 mag that has 400 miles of being in a sxs bear hunting. I checked zero after 400 miles and it hadn't moved. I realize that is a solution of all the components, but it needs to be noted, the rings are a part of that equation.

Also, the Hawkins crew is incredible to work with, and constantly keeping up with changing conditions and components in the shooting world.

HawkinsPrecision

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
I definitely am a fan of Hawkins rings. Ive ran their stuff on my competition rifles for years, and recently just tested a 7 mag that has 400 miles of being in a sxs bear hunting. I checked zero after 400 miles and it hadn't moved. I realize that is a solution of all the components, but it needs to be noted, the rings are a part of that equation.

Also, the Hawkins crew is incredible to work with, and constantly keeping up with changing conditions and components in the shooting world.

Heck ya! Thanks for the kind words!