White's boots

Sneaky223

FNG
I was in the market for a new hunting, hiking, camping boot for colder weather. Not a lot of boot stores for trying a lot of boots on. So was at a decent local boot/clothing store while on vacation and was gonna pull the trigger on something. Was trying to decide between Irish Setter Elk Trackers with 200gr insulation, the Irish Setter Elk tracker XD's no insulation and the White's Lochsa Gronde Ronde series. The White's were the last I tried on and instantly felt the best and new they were the ones. So I got them. One one have any experience with this boot? I have herd the White's company are pretty good. My usage area is NC and NC mountains nothing to crazy.
Thanks

White's had a good reputation when they were independently owned but have been bought up by the same company that owns Danner and LaCrosse. The Danner side has been pushing many fashionable shoes but still makes most of the USA made Boots that made a name for the company. Many of their fashionable boots are Chinese made.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Northpark

WKR
Whites have been the choice of wildland firefighters for decades up until recently. We’ve shifted a fair bit to a variety of other boots as the price of whites went up and the quality seemed to go down. I never liked them but that’s just cause they weren’t my foot’s favorite thing to wear.

Wrench

WKR
Growing up one of my classmates dad worked there and HOOKED me up with boots. I have probably had at least 20 pair. I lean more towards other custom shops but still swing by their store. They don't sell anything that's junk. You should be better off than with Irish setters without a doubt.

Strider

Lil-Rokslider
I tried on their lochsa boot once and it wasn't for me but I use a pair of their moc toe boots as my daily work boot framing homes and they have been great durability and comfort wise.