Whites lochsa boots

Sbrophy

FNG
Classified Approved
Has anyone tried the whites lochsa boots? I put on a pair yesterday and they seemed to be a nice boot. I seen they are made in Romania and wondered if anyone had any feedback on them. Thank you

OP
S

Sbrophy

FNG
Classified Approved
Yes I'm aware of that. They are made in Romania. They looked and felt great just wondered if someone had any real world feedback.

Dcrafton

WKR
Has anyone tried the whites lochsa boots? I put on a pair yesterday and they seemed to be a nice boot. I seen they are made in Romania and wondered if anyone had any feedback on them. Thank you

I have the six” version (owyhee) very nice boot. I love the way they fit me. I got mine at scheels. I will buy another pair when these are wore out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
S

Sbrophy

FNG
Classified Approved
I have the six” version (owyhee) very nice boot. I love the way they fit me. I got mine at scheels. I will buy another pair when these are wore out.

I ordered mine today. Thanks for the input!!

OP
S

Sbrophy

FNG
Classified Approved
Yes. They have been fantastic so far. I havnt been extremely rough on them due to a knee replacement but they are surely a high quality and comfortable boot.

Juan_ID

WKR
I ended up taking a chance on these as I got them at a fairly big discount through work. Have worn them 3 days around at work and they feel good thus far, waiting on my sheepfeet insoles to really start putting some miles on them and see how they feel

golfbum

WKR
I just ran and tried them on. Seem like a nice boot and super comfortable. A bit to much volume for my foot but I liked them.

Dcrafton

WKR
02140d15631074bd78c44534995d7393.jpg

Juan_ID

WKR
Any more info on these boots?
I put on close to 15 miles in slushy snow and wet conditions on the pair I bought. They felt great no blisters or hot spots only one pressure point at the crease where an eyelet bent on my big toe knuckle when knelt down. However when they dried out something in the toe box must have separated and it caused a big hard ridge under the lining that pushed into my toes. Could have swapped for another pair but I opted to get a refund and went with a different brand.

Bought a pair of the Owyhee in August for bear, archery elk seasons. Probably 150 miles on them, so far so good. Do have one bent eye that I caught on a motorcycle foot peg. These were purchased to save some wear on my mountain extremes and for warmer hunts. I tried these on next to lowas, crispi, and the short kennetreks, and liked their fit better. Price was better too. I normally wear 10s but the 9s fit fine. I measure out at a 9.5 so I'd say they are a half size large. I cannot wear heavy socks though with the 9s, which was fine for my purpose, but I'd go true size if you want them for colder weather.