Who are Kifaru’s new owners?

cshumway

FNG
I mean we all know who Aron is but who are Chad and BJ?
Prob good time for an intro. I have never posted here but have over the years spent time reading posts. Love Rokslide! My name is Chad Shumway. I was lucky enough to be able to buy Kifaru with Aron. I will do my best to address some of the concerns I am reading here. First, Snyder is a rockstar. I will not be taking anything from him or giving him marching orders. In fact it will be to the contrary Fundamentally, the direction of Kifaru will not change. Building the best equip possible in the USA will still be a standard that will NOT be infringed on. This is a promise I made to Patrick that I intend to keep. We are going to make our production and delivery system much better/quicker but we will not sacrifice quality in the process. BJ is my CFO in other businesses and is going to be a great asset for this growth and improvement. There will be new products and we will, in time, delve into other product lines and areas with the same stringent levels of quality you associate with Kifaru. It is important to add that I was a user way before I had any opportunity to be an owner. I love the gear and spend every hour I can in the hills hunting. That being said I do not pretend to be on Aron or Franks level. These guys truly are experts and will captain the ship the way they have been doing in years previous. I am very humbled to be apart of such a great company and I feel a great responsibility to live up to the legacy that is Kifaru.

NEWAoutdoors

Lil-Rokslider
Wow great introduction. Cant wait to try something from kifaru myself. You guys are making it easier for me to do

jmav58

WKR
Prob good time for an intro. I have never posted here but have over the years spent time reading posts. Love Rokslide! My name is Chad Shumway. I was lucky enough to be able to buy Kifaru with Aron. I will do my best to address some of the concerns I am reading here. First, Snyder is a rockstar. I will not be taking anything from him or giving him marching orders. In fact it will be to the contrary Fundamentally, the direction of Kifaru will not change. Building the best equip possible in the USA will still be a standard that will NOT be infringed on. This is a promise I made to Patrick that I intend to keep. We are going to make our production and delivery system much better/quicker but we will not sacrifice quality in the process. BJ is my CFO in other businesses and is going to be a great asset for this growth and improvement. There will be new products and we will, in time, delve into other product lines and areas with the same stringent levels of quality you associate with Kifaru. It is important to add that I was a user way before I had any opportunity to be an owner. I love the gear and spend every hour I can in the hills hunting. That being said I do not pretend to be on Aron or Franks level. These guys truly are experts and will captain the ship the way they have been doing in years previous. I am very humbled to be apart of such a great company and I feel a great responsibility to live up to the legacy that is Kifaru.

Great intro. You probably just removed all concern by posting on Rokslide and introducing yourself with your real name. I never had a concern but when Aron and one of the new owners posts on a thread directly related to them, it’s awesome. Thanks a bunch for taking time to introduce yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ibex

FNG
This is how you clear the air. Good job

Grizz99G

FNG
I recently bought a Kifaru pack with plans of going out west next year elk hunting. I’m very new to all of this and have to thank Aron for getting me fired up to do it. I’ve never met or spoken with the man but his willingness to share his vast knowledge of hunting and backpacking and his values of American made quality and service are the reasons I chose Kifaru. I feel that the Kifaru brand will do nothing but grow and am happy that Aron is being rewarded for his hard work and dedication! Plus he is funny as hell so that always helps lol.

sivart

WKR
I wouldn't say that Kifaru was an unknown company before Aaron. Patrick Smith is a genius in my opinion. All backpack hunters that i know, knew that Kifaru had by far the best hunting packs. This was 18 yrs ago. I still haven't found a pack that I like better than my original Longunter.

Awesome intro Chad and awesome company you’ve bought into. We’re all planning on continued quality we’ve come to expect out of Kifaru for years to come.

I recently bought a Kifaru pack with plans of going out west next year elk hunting. I’m very new to all of this and have to thank Aron for getting me fired up to do it. I’ve never met or spoken with the man but his willingness to share his vast knowledge of hunting and backpacking and his values of American made quality and service are the reasons I chose Kifaru. I feel that the Kifaru brand will do nothing but grow and am happy that Aron is being rewarded for his hard work and dedication! Plus he is funny as hell so that always helps lol.

This sums up my thoughts as well. Been listening to Aron on podcasts for a while and he definitely gets me fired up to spend more time outdoors. With everything going on in the world its refreshing to listen to guys like Aron and Frank on the podcast and also to be able to purchase one hell of an American made product. Looking forward to seeing them grow as well.

Good luck guys!