The new hobo bag…

Also comes in Velo!

64035-VL_FrontTQ_KUIUCorduraToteBag_2022_800x.png

Plowboy85

Lil-Rokslider
So did anyone secretly buy this bag? I can actually can see it useful for throwing clothes or in for coming and going from deer/turkey or duck camp rather than using a duffel bag that is to bulky.

Please don’t judge me, my wife does it enough!

$50 is insane. You're looking at $5 of fabric and hardware and what, 6 dead straight seems to sew? I wouldn't pay $50 for that if a charity for the blind was selling it. A 6 year old could make one of these in a day with any functional home sewing machine and YouTube.

My Spidey senses tell me they still haven't recovered all that top tier sewing talent they lost fleeing Colorado.

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
Looks like their version of an aviators helmet bag. That's it

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

crich

WKR
These are the ticket for hauling around a lot of stuff. Ive dragged and thrown a ton of body armor and chem gear all over the world in these and they are tough. Only negative is the shape makes them sort of a black hole that requires you to empty half of it to find anything.

I've been using these ever since Colorado started charging for plastic grocery bags...bought them the first time I went to WalMart and the only thing available were reusable bags for purchase. Felt really flimsy and figured I'd be replacing it with something more heavy duty soon enough. I put an entire weeks worth of groceries in one every Sunday and throw it in the back of the truck and it just keeps on going. They're also a game changer for anyone like me who would be up to the shoulders on both arms with plastic bags in a stubborn attempt to only make one trip inside. If they every fail I'd consider something like the Kifaru purse as a replacement but for $50 I could also probably buy a lifetime supply of these bad boys.

It also has short grab handles under the purse ones that make it way easier to lug around.
Are you selling them?

That would actually be a sweet grocery bag. We aren’t allowed bags at the grocery story anymore out here in california…I mean Colorado.
I just use an old laundry basket now. Take grocery cart out to the car, dump it all into a laundry basket, and carry it all into the house at one time without ever messing with bagging everything.

The only time the no bags is really a pain is when I'm only buying a handful of things and have my kid with me.