Who ate the most tags last year?

grfox92

WKR
I had Resident Antelope, deer and Elk in Wyoming.

I didn't fill my deer or elk tag.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Adrico

FNG
I'll have to confess, I've been eating deer, elk, bear and cougar tags for the last 20 years.
That's ok, I've developed a taste for them now, and I tell myself there's always the next year, and I enjoy going out there.
Maybe some day I'll run into some blind and deaf buck in the woods.

go_deep

WKR
1 doe antelope
1 buck antelope
1 general deer
1 cow elk
1 bear
1 mountain lion
1 turkey
All Wyoming licenses.

I believe I ate 17 tags last year. NWT caribou and wolf, AZ archery Coues deer, Alberta archery whitetail and 13 BC tags. They included one of my two bear tags, two whitetail, two mule deer, moose, caribou, elk, sheep, cougar, lynx, bobcat and wolverine.

I did fill a Nunavut caribou tag and completed the archery super slam with him. All is good as I was trying for big animals with the bow and ate a lot of tag soup in the process, maybe the most ever for me…haha.

MT Bear
MT Elk
NV Mule Deer
Alberta Wolf
Worse part is I had opportunities on all, even fired off arrows on bear and wolf, just some bad luck mixed in with pickiness. Ate a lot more last year!

WRO

WKR
I ate a nm elk tag - go big or go home
Id deer tags (3) didn't hunt 2 of them because I ran out of time. Passed alot on my mule deer tag.

Ate an Oregon elk tag, they didn't show up.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

johnsd16

WKR
This isn’t a great game but….
AK
Deer - 2

ID
Gen deer - 1
Gen elk - 1
Turkey - 2
Bear - 1
Wolf - 1 or whatever we do/don’t have now
Lion - 1

That’s enough.

The sliver lining is my 10yo son filled all 3 of his deer tags. The older son went 0/3 though but barely hunted. Rough year.

el_jefe_pescado

Lil-Rokslider
4 tags for me:

Archery Cow
Archery Bear
Rifle Bull
Archery Deer

All Colorado…truthfully with an infant I was thrilled just to get on the mountain at all. It felt like I barely hunted and we still managed to get into elk every time we went out. Funny how that goes.

The furbearer harvest was good to me with some coyotes and a badger making it to the skinning shed.

D_Dubya

Lil-Rokslider
My kids and I went 0/3. One unfilled co otc elk, daughter’s CO deer tag and son’s NM deer tag. Picky on the deer; just couldn’t get a shot on a legal bull. The kids did fill the freezer with white tails though.

Trap

Lil-Rokslider
I believe I ate 17 tags last year. NWT caribou and wolf, AZ archery Coues deer, Alberta archery whitetail and 13 BC tags. They included one of my two bear tags, two whitetail, two mule deer, moose, caribou, elk, sheep, cougar, lynx, bobcat and wolverine.

I did fill a Nunavut caribou tag and completed the archery super slam with him. All is good as I was trying for big animals with the bow and ate a lot of tag soup in the process, maybe the most ever for me…haha.
Just getting 17 tags sounds like a hell of an accomplishment to me !! Ha ha

BuzzH

WKR
Had 3 elk tags in Wyoming filled them all.
Had 3 pronghorn tags, threw 2 in the trash the day I got them, filled one that I probably should have just thrown away.
Had 2 buck deer tags in Wyoming filled one, ate the other.
Had IL deer tag, ate it.
Had AZ coues deer filled it.
Had MT deer tag filled it.

So ate 4 of 11.

JBrown1

Lil-Rokslider
Had 3 pronghorn tags, threw 2 in the trash the day I got them, filled one that I probably should have just thrown away.
Why did you throw your tags away, and why should you have thrown the other away? Is the pronghorn population hurting as badly as people are saying?

Spud82

FNG
Washington seasons are short and this last year my time was shorter.
1 archery elk
1 rifle deer

OP
bsnedeker

bsnedeker

WKR
Maybe some of you should spend more time away from the keyboards to offset the tag failures

Just a thought
Hey now...it's not for lack of effort buddy!

It's lack of SKILL!!!! Lol!