Who has the best frame?

Kifaru for sure. Had an Exo for a few months the. Made the switch. Way more comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you wont know until you try each one with a heavy load. very subjective and very specific to your body type. best bet is to find somebody nearby from here or maybe 3d archery shoots or train to hunts something like that and try theirs with a load. i dont think they really load up any packs at the tradeshows in the 80-100lbs range its usually pretty light where all packs will feel good. other option is to narrow it down to a few companies,order, try out and return the one that doesnt fit as well as most have a 30day return policy as long as its kept clean. youll pay more in shipping, but at least you will know you got the right pack for you.

FURMAN

WKR
I have owned Kuiu, Kifaru, EXO, Seek Outside, and SG. The Kuiu packs were my favorite but I broke two frames and I will not go back. In my opinion the SO, SG, and EXO were all very comfortable. I could not warm up to the Kifaru. I really wanted to because of how customizable it is. I will be running the SG for the foreseeable future because of the comfort and the Sky Guide 7900 is just about perfect for me.

If I were you, I would list your own measurements- height, weight, torso length (Very important) and try to get responses from those with similar builds. Type of back shape makes a huge difference too- flat vs. curved. If you can find out what works best for these people it will help immensely! Especially if you can't try them all with weight on your own.
+1
Very important and IF you can meet someone and try a pack out, do so.
In order to be comfortable, it must fit you, not me.
To me and my body, needs, Kifaru makes a great frame. I have a old duplex and the old bikini, ordered a new lightweight now, but, it fits me, maybe not you.
Try, test and ask.
Call KIFARU, they are great, helping you all the way.