Who here shoots a 6mm Creedmoor

chicoredneck

Lil-Rokslider
I had a 6mm creed that was used on elk without issue as well as antelope. Ice also sued a 243 on deer, elk, and antelope without issue. I think they are great rounds.

Raider4044

Lil-Rokslider
Probably my favorite caliber. I’ve got two custom bolt guns chambered in it. One 18” hunting rig and a 26” setup for PRS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like the one I got for my daughter. Super fun little gun to shoot. She kinda lost interest in shooting so it’s basically mine now, I’d like to kill a buck with it next year.

Maz7869

FNG
My comp rifle is 6 Creedmoor it’s a great round extremely accurate with very little recoil, the only downside is barrel life around 1,000 - 1,200 depending how hot you’re running it. Check your twist rate if you plan on heavier bullets.

enbhunts

FNG
My wife hunts with the 6.5, killed her first bull with it, dropped it one shot at 300. She loves it

I picked up a 2020 in 6CM but haven’t gotten to fire it yet. Planning to use it mostly for ringing steel and maybe some coyote hunts. Every review and story I see about the round always has it very accurate and really don’t find any negative reviews (unless trying to hunt rhino with it…).

I went with it cause I already have a magnum rifle for larger game, and wanted something to extend my range for practice and plinking.

I have multiple. I spent years with wildcats, especially focused on the 6xc. The 6cm is nearly identical, but with available ammo. Easy to shoot and excellent accuracy.

With the last run on ammo, 6cm was always on the shelf. That's a big plus for me.

6 creedmoor and .243 Winchester are basically the same thing. With that said I think everyone should own one. Great caliber. Good antelope and deer gun. I’m use it for coyotes mostly.

atmat

WKR
I just sold my 6creed and am building a Tikka in the same caliber now. It’s an awesome little round.

Biggest downside is barrel life. On a Tikka, prefits only run a few hundred dollars though.

VernAK

WKR
I shot 243s for years but went to 6CM. It's much friendlier to load for and the perfect wolf and caribou cartridge.

Waiting for a Sig Cross to put on my quad.