Who is seeing military presence in their area?

I live in TX but have family in OH, CA and MA, and they have reported either seeing military out and about helping in food banks and food deliveries, or know of governors orders to mobilize military. I know there is not a shortage of food yet, and certainly not in those areas.
the conspiracy theorist in me says the military needs to get in place before a lock down can happen, so they start off “helping the community” before the order is given, then it turns to a martial law situation.
My BIL in OH said he knows one of the gals in the guard from work and she was told to be prepared to be gone at least a month. Seriously doubt they will be helping the food banks for 30 days....
Couple that with a report from the news last night that trump is mulling a national lock down for at least two weeks, that might be enforced early next week. This all seems to point to something coming...

what is happening in your neck of the woods?

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
I’m in CA near the Bay Area. One of my best friends is a CHP officer. They haven’t been asked to prepare their 24 or 48 hour bags yet but they were told to be ready. In that same meeting they also asked every officer who was ex military to stay after for a separate meeting. He is not ex military so he doesn’t know the context of that meeting and the ex military officers wouldn’t say what it was about.

MattB

WKR
Lots of activity at Moffett Field yesterday (National Guard I believe).

Natural disasters or widespread epidemics are some things that national guard units are formed for... Of course they are going to begin mobilizing. Hell if they weren't I'd be wondering what the government entities we pay are doing. Providing manpower, resources, and helping with logistics are things we should be grateful for.

No I don't think we should depend on the government, but damn if I'm going to be taxed they better step up during times like this to help out the common people. People just need to put their pride away, accept that this is only going to get worse, and do what they can to limit the impact they are having.

Feel free to let loose with the conspiracies on martial law, this is what the government wants is to finally take over, etc etc. Fully agree with the fresh air/sunshine if you're able. Sitting inside overthinking isn't going to help.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

jfs82

WKR
Also in the CA bay area, train sfull of dozens and dozens of beige jeeps.

Hunt41

Lil-Rokslider
Lots of fresh air here too.
I have plenty to do around the property if travel is restricted.

Vandy321

WKR
I live in TX but have family in OH, CA and MA, and they have reported either seeing military out and about helping in food banks and food deliveries, or know of governors orders to mobilize military. I know there is not a shortage of food yet, and certainly not in those areas.
the conspiracy theorist in me says the military needs to get in place before a lock down can happen, so they start off “helping the community” before the order is given, then it turns to a martial law situation.
My BIL in OH said he knows one of the gals in the guard from work and she was told to be prepared to be gone at least a month. Seriously doubt they will be helping the food banks for 30 days....
Couple that with a report from the news last night that trump is mulling a national lock down for at least two weeks, that might be enforced early next week. This all seems to point to something coming...

what is happening in your neck of the woods?

Dont forget your tinfoil hat.

Black UN helicopters everywhere.......

BLACK UN helicopters... I've personally seen many and not one was black. In fact every one I have seen have been white and clearly marked for obvious reasons.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Rmauch20

WKR
No these are black, unmarked, tinted windows ....new world order style. no mistaking them....i read it on the internet
Let’s try to look at the positive maybe the New World order will have the vaccine for the coronavirus or maybe they are the ones that bought all the PPE equipment.

Trial153

WKR
Let’s try to look at the positive maybe the New World order will have the vaccine for the coronavirus

Dont they already have it and are saving it to make trillions ...big phar. is behind all this. I read it on the internet.

Seriously all these conspiracy bullshit theory's are tiresome, but more so they are distraction at time when we need focus, cooperation and unity. You can add partisan tribalistic bull shit positions to list as well. There is more then enough of this shit sandwich for both parties to eat their fill.

The original post of this tread is exactly what we don't need right now.