Who is this weasel??

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmahoney

WKR
No trophy photos, you have to tip your fidora and stage a photo crying next to your “harvest”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

CorbLand

WKR
[video=youtube_share;8ww5OwPzH94]https://youtu.be/8ww5OwPzH94[/video]

You have to top this dude.

neffa3

FNG
Friend of a friend sent me a link to this thread. While the first 1 to 2 pages were entertaining, 31 pages of teenage drama seems a little excessive.

Friend of a friend sent me a link to this thread. While the first 1 to 2 pages were entertaining, 31 pages of teenage drama seems a little excessive.

In all fairness, it is the “General Forum” - by definition it’s “a place to discuss anything and everything that doesn’t have it’s own forum”. I find it pretty humorous and entertaining. I didn’t come here to raise my “Hunter IQ” by any means. My 2 cents ...

Chesapeake

Lil-Rokslider
7:50 with the horns propped on a Yeti centered in the campfire shot. That heavily staged stuff is horrid. I like adds/product endorsements where its so smooth and seamless I don't notice I'm being advertised to.
Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be a goal of "content producers", quite the opposite it seems.

So the final statement from Les is; "I know details but I'm not telling you, I've got more important things to do, quit whining and go pack sand". I must admit I was expecting more and a different tone from the resident brand ambassador. There I go with my "expectations" I guess.....

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
7:50 with the horns propped on a Yeti centered in the campfire shot. That heavily staged stuff is horrid. I like adds/product endorsements where its so smooth and seamless I don't notice I'm being advertised to.
Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be a goal of "content producers", quite the opposite it seems.

So the final statement from Les is; "I know details but I'm not telling you, I've got more important things to do, quit whining and go pack sand". I must admit I was expecting more and a different tone from the resident brand ambassador. There I go with my "expectations" I guess.....

you're quoting him so please direct me to the post where said that. Seriously, I want to see it. I can't dig through 600+ posts to find it.

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
Do not put words in quotations that I did not say. That’s the problem, everybody has expectations when they are not owed any.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chesapeake

Lil-Rokslider
I paraphrased. Maybe not the best use of quotes, but reasonable I think. Are you saying that my interpretation of your comments is off base?

Rob,
Post #541 on page 28 has the main comments, the others reflect the same tone and response. Again, I paraphrased......

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hey all,

I'm really inclined to lock this up, not for any more reason than there is nothing new being added to the conversation. Unless someone can convince me there is a good reason to leave it open?

I believe the debate has taken place, and it now seems to be bringing out behavior from people on all sides that we don't often see around here.

Yes? No?

tdhanses

WKR
While I agree nothing new is being added, I don’t think anyone has really gone off the deep end like we’ve seen other threads do in the past. I vote keep it open and if people don’t like the thread they don’t have to post or read through it.

While some seem to take this thread personal or emotionally, I think most are just talking or stating what’s on their mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.