Who is this weasel??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chesapeake

Lil-Rokslider
Les,

I know some on here have questioned Sitka's resolve to support 2A, but I don't think that's the overriding sentiment in this thread. It seems to me that angle is being blown out of proportion.

I don't question Sitka's resolve to support Sportsman, Habitats, and Hunting. I don't think the majority on this thread question it either.

But this type of event, and there have been others similar where prominent or semi-famous folks have voiced highly contrary or objectionable views, brings to light questions about how companies, individuals, and industries will handle those involved.

I believe that is the root question in this thread; How will Sitka handle this situation and this individual?

I understand that Companies need to keep some things under cuff, personal privacy, ect..., but I'll readily admit the highly generalized "there was a misunderstanding", "Their views don't reflect the views of the Corporation", ect... type statements always seem to be a bit of a copout.

Folks wonder about this type stuff, when stars go on racial rants, when outdoor personalities get caught poaching, when company representatives advertise personal values that are contrary to the Companies and general consumers values.
I don't think its out of line for consumers to question how the companies they frequent handle these situations.

I've listened to the Podcast(s) The Hunting Collective, where they talked with Post. I'll listen to another if they had Post on again. I'm as interested in his side of the story as I am in Sitka's. I think that's fair. No doubt a waste of my time, but honest curiosity none the less.

Open. no rules have been broken. Those that don't like the conversation don't have to participate or read the thread.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I'm logging off in 15 minutes...any more new people wanna vote? We're at 5.5 to close, 4.5 to keep open....and I've seen no new angles posted that we haven't covered and I haven't cast my vote yet...

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
OK, lockin' her down. Not so much for the vote (although you can see plenty of people just get tired of these threads going on and on) but that I never saw any new points being offered. That's how we decide when a thread has gone on long enough right there.

thanks all

Status
Not open for further replies.