Who "owns" the threads on RS?

It already is some days. We could really mess with Sam and set aside a day each month for speaking only in memes.

All other threads will be deleted.

He’d be in a rubber room in a tight white jacket by the end of the day lol

bfbed85379d360c0e68ae53a7352fa8c.jpg

79b6222e9eb71f49b0a9e7b792abaa57.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

def90

WKR
This sort of gets to the point.

People take time and replay, some are helpful and some less so, and a conversation continues which may or may not even involve the OP.

Those replies are a form of investment, time, for something in return, conversation, community, and occasionally some helpful knowledge.

For those efforts and investments to simply disappear because the OP has a hissy fit seems a bit surprising to me.

I hadn't assumed that if a conversation wasn't going "my way" that I could cause the deletion of every other members contribution.

Did you read the terms of service when you signed up here? It's an online forum that is hosted by another party, you are only here because they allow it. If your posts are so important then I'd advise that you go somewhere and create your own blog. You'll have to build your own server and host it yourself as you would just run in to the same issue again if you are using someone else's service.