Who to custom modify a Kifaru Pack?

CBB15

Lil-Rokslider
I am looking for a contact that can modify a Kifaru Antero to add 4 points of pals webbing to the front blank panel. I want to be able to attached a medium belt pocket in that location above my organizer. I don't sew or have a bar tack machine.

I want it done well...

Look up Pods8 on here. He might do it. Great guy and products.

It is Ruggedstitching on facebook I believe.

Last edited:

chasewild

WKR
Not sure if David at Native Textiles is still in the game but he used to be the go-to guy for kifaru mods.

cullenz

Lil-Rokslider
Another vote for Pods8. He is legit. He did a mod to my Argali bag a couple years ago, turned out great.

I have a set of pals sleeves that Pods8 / Rugged Stitching made for my MR Metcalf. They are awesome and well made.

OP
C

CBB15

Lil-Rokslider
I spoke with Pods. Super guy.
Unfortunately he is not equipped to do what I need. It looks like it needs to be bar tacked because the pack has multiple material layers.

RMac5

Lil-Rokslider
I left Native Textiles a couple of messages and never heard back. It’s been several months ago. Is he the guy that was at Kifaru and went out on his own?

RMac5

Lil-Rokslider
I need to reach out to Pods on here, I need a zipper replaced on a Coach bag. It’s a big heavy zipper that goes on one of my wife’s bags.

Jauwater

WKR
Years ago I had a pack I wanted some custom work done. I ended up bringing the pack to a handful of different shoe makers. I ended up finding a guy willing to give it a try. He did a decent job. The next time that same guy recommended a guy in down that did saddle work. He took the job, and he did fantastic work! Hes since past away, but when im looking for custom work that's what's I do. Go around to shoe shops, or find a leather working shop. They tend to have the equipment to do work on already stitched packs, but it's hard to find someone willing.

Sent from my SM-S506DL using Tapatalk